Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could start a company today, What Would It Be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An app and web browser extension that eliminates all traces of a Kardashian or Jenner picture or story, and of anyone linked to any of them, from twitter, facebook, instagram, news apps and online stories... Eliminated totally!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      Would this be a guaranteed success? Because the reason most people don't start their own businesses is because there's simply nothing they can provide that others can't already provide.

If I could have a business that could basically run itself with minimal effort where I would be making about 120k a year (CAD so not even that much money) I would love to have a pot bar. Like a hookah bar but for weed, where you just come with some friends and get super high and you can meet new people and eat food and stuff. That's be nice.
      No Business with minimal effort from its founder becomes a success.

with that said I like the idea, hooka bars are pretty popular in citys around me like Providence Ri, Boston, Exc. even if others provide it doesn't mean you yourself couldn't come up with a different way to provide it with more ease and better quality then the other competitors that provide it.

Id be your first customer

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      a parking lot and a liquor store next to the new football stadium they're building in LA
      you'd be waiting a while........ plenty of parking lots around the Raiders

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      That's awesome. I feel like it's going to be a booming business as long as the government doesn't **** it up.
      they will, they'll regulate it, or sell it as a prescription rather then a private sector item.

But the dream lives

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Franchise restaurant owner, although I think the initial investment is greater than the $300k mentioned in the OP. I'm not interested in investing in a well established franchise like Dunkin Donuts (actually I hate DD) or a McDonald's. I like this small company Cosi bread, which I think has huge growth opportunities if managed and marketed correctly:

that's awesome man, looks delicious to

Originally posted by New England View Post
      two chicks at the same time
      Film industry?

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      An app and web browser extension that eliminates all traces of a Kardashian or Jenner picture or story, and of anyone linked to any of them, from twitter, facebook, instagram, news apps and online stories... Eliminated totally!
      id download ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
        No Business with minimal effort from its founder becomes a success.

with that said I like the idea, hooka bars are pretty popular in citys around me like Providence Ri, Boston, Exc. even if others provide it doesn't mean you yourself couldn't come up with a different way to provide it with more ease and better quality then the other competitors that provide it.

Id be your first customer
        Yeah that's nice and all but I was wondering what your point was when you started this topic. I mean I bet there are plenty of people on this forum (not me) who actually do have the money to start a business but don't.

Plus I didn't say hookah bar, I said LIKE a hookah bar, but weed. Don't go telling me you smoke weed too, at least not with that attitude. I read your post in a Mark Wahlberg voice.

Hookah is extremely bad for you btw. Not that I agree with the ban they just put out for them but I only participated in one hookah session (it was great).

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
          Yeah that's nice and all but I was wondering what your point was when you started this topic. I mean I bet there are plenty of people on this forum (not me) who actually do have the money to start a business but don't.

Plus I didn't say hookah bar, I said LIKE a hookah bar, but weed. Don't go telling me you smoke weed too, at least not with that attitude. I read your post in a Mark Wahlberg voice.

Hookah is extremely bad for you btw. Not that I agree with the ban they just put out for them but I only participated in one hookah session (it was great).
          my point was I was just curious to see that if you guys WERE TO start a business what would it be

Marky Mark smokes weed

Originally posted by THE REED™
          I'd like to know how you're starting an entire electric car company for 300k.

I'm on board with that.

lol I know I was just shooting out examples, it can be more then 300k to

Comment

Integrate uber, drugs, poon, & food delivery.
            No marketing needed.

ETYW! Every Thing You Want, inc.

Big IPO

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
              Excellent post sir .

Comment

Working...
              X