• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consolation thread?!

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
      Consolation thread?!
      Nope. Just a truth thread. I mean ****, all the Flowmos are acting like HE KO'd Manny. Might as well keep them in check.

Comment

This era will always be remembered as the Marquez Pac rivalry.
        Mayweather is just a shadow.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutking565 View Post
          To me Floyd will always be the guy who cherry picked opponents who who suited his style and lacked a big threat, ducked prime pacquiao and also any guy that was a threat to taking his ever beloved "0".
          Bingo!!!! Always more worried about losing than winning!

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
            This era will always be remembered as the Marquez Pac rivalry.
            Mayweather is just a shadow.
            Whole heartedly agree. As much as I, so badly wanted Manny to KO marquez. It comes with the territory when you're fighting another legend for the 4th time. Can do absolutely nothing, but tip your hat for the man.

Floyd on the other hand..........

Comment

Floyd will be remembered as the obstacle of what could have been the biggest sporting event in history. At this point, a match between the two wouldn't have garnered as much interest as it did several years ago, and now with Pac losing, that match has completely gone out the window.

Screw you, Mayweather for being a vagina. Screw you for ducking the other top guy and screw you for screwing us out of a huge event in sports. It could have been Floyd knocking Manny out cold, but we will never know because he was too SCARED.

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
                Floyd will be remembered as biggest chicken in boxing history for not fighting Pacquiao. Yes or No?
                perhaps. but that doesn't necessarily reflect the truth of the matter. the sad fact is that most people, like you, are stupid.

Comment

Who is this Maweather we speak of?

Comment

SOOOO THIS IS THE LITTLE VILLAGE I HEARD ABOUT WHERE PAC FANS ARE MIGRATING TO EXCAPE LAST NIGHT....

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                      SOOOO THIS IS THE LITTLE VILLAGE I HEARD ABOUT WHERE PAC FANS ARE MIGRATING TO EXCAPE LAST NIGHT....
                      Truth hurts, doesn't it???

Comment

Working...
                      X