No announcement yet.

Any lounge members got any phobias???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    For me....Im claustrophobic.The fear of having no escape and being closed in small spaces or rooms.

I cant ride in the back seat of a 2 door car because I cant let my self out.

I cant ride elevators.

I cant ride amusement park rides that are indoors.

I refused to go to any Lion games in the Silverdome as a kid..lol.

I refuse to swim in water I cant fully stand up in. And Im 5-9 so you can do the math.

I cant ride an airplane without taking STRONG medicine to make me fall asleep.

I absolutely CAN NOT ride in a Taxi.

I cant go in ANY room where the door can be held closed from the other side.

When I was little I never got on those slides that are closed up like a big ass tube. Hell naw.

I know its some more shyt I noticed thats all I can think of right now.
    You know you can break all of that,the mind is a powerful thing bro,i used to have a phobia of bugs now i dont give a crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I hate feet. I think they are the sickest thing on a human body, so darn ugly and gross. I can't even have a foot touch me even with a sock on, if it does I freak out and have to go wash whichever body part it touched. Couple years ago a girl I considered cool thought I was joking and thought it would be funny to touch me with her foot, I got crazy pissed off, can't even remember what I yelled at her. Never spoke to her again, despite her coming to my spot and crying at my door.
      Damn bruh. Thats horrible for her to do that shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        You know you can break all of that,the mind is a powerful thing bro,i used to have a phobia of bugs now i dont give a crap.
        Yeah I wonder if its all in my head. Hell it might be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I hate feet. I think they are the sickest thing on a human body, so darn ugly and gross. I can't even have a foot touch me even with a sock on, if it does I freak out and have to go wash whichever body part it touched. Couple years ago a girl I considered cool thought I was joking and thought it would be funny to touch me with her foot, I got crazy pissed off, can't even remember what I yelled at her. Never spoke to her again, despite her coming to my spot and crying at my door.
          I am with you on this one,.

I hate sandals and flip flops not on the beach A LOT.

It's not really a phobia, it just aggravates me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
            Damn bruh. Thats horrible for her to do that shyt.
            I know right? People thought I was trippin but I take that crap serious man. Ugh just thinking about it makes me want to go take a shower. My wife hates it cause often times we'll be laying on the couch and her foot will touch me and I just rage yell. Then I go clean whatever part of me her foot touched. I think i've gotten better with it though,

Comment

Flying 30,000 ft. in the air knowing that if something goes wrong there's nothing you could do about it...

Comment

Pseudodysphagia - fear of choking or swallowing. I ALWAYS have a bottle of water with me wherever i go, and keep one in the car that is usually p1ss warm.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  Flying 30,000 ft. in the air knowing that if something goes wrong there's nothing you could do about it...
                  I cant think of anything worse than that. Sadly its one of the main reasons I realized I wouldnt be able to play football in the pros. Not saying I was good enough. I just knew there is no way in hell I can get on a plane every week. None. Completely derailed my football dream.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                    Pseudodysphagia - fear of choking or swallowing. I ALWAYS have a bottle of water with me wherever i go, and keep one in the car that is usually p1ss warm.
                    Damn thats interesting. I never heard of that before. Must be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                      so it is a phobia, I thought it was something girls use to say back in high school when they didn't want to swallow...

just kidding bro...
                      that's crazy having that phobia, it must be hell just enjoying a good meal...

Comment

Working...
                      X