Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Coach: Lucas Matthysse is A lot Better Than Jeff Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Coach: Lucas Matthysse is A lot Better Than Jeff Horn

WBA "regular" welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse saluted Manny Pacquiao on Thursday but vowed to beat the Filipino boxing legend when they square off on Sunday [Saturday in America]. "He is a great champion but he still hasn't faced 'The Machine'," Argentina's Matthysse told reporters at a packed press conference in Kuala Lumpur. "If he decides to retire after I beat him then that is his decision, I am here to defend my title."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please, horn would beat the **** out of Matthysse

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
      Lucas quits inside of 8 rounds if Tony Weeks is the ref.

Comment

Pac is done .When you've got guys like Amir Con sniffing around you ,you must know.
        This fight means nothing. Pac needs the money and will continue to fight second rate fighters.

Comment

The Jeffinator is STILL being talked about. He's got them all shook.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
            light hiting crawford beat the piss out of horn matthysse would do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
              The Jeffinator is STILL being talked about. He's got them all shook.
              the jeffinator got his **** pushed by light hitting crawford. horn looked liked a pathetic stupid drunk in there LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Lucas quits inside of 8 rounds if Tony Weeks is the ref.
                you picked horn to beat crawford that shows you don't know **** about boxing. I'd put my money on the opposite happening!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  Pac is done .When you've got guys like Amir Con sniffing around you ,you must know.
                  This fight means nothing. Pac needs the money and will continue to fight second rate fighters.
                  Lmao!!!! Mr Khan

Comment

Matthysse's better than Horn!? No *****....ya don't say.

Comment

Working...
                    X