Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shalom, hello/goodye,, why do people hate jews so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Richard Nixon is a far right white supremacist? Some of those quotes are from Jews themselves.
    You're quoting a guy who's been almost completely banned from the internet for being a hate monger...your link isn't even reachable.

Honestly...I cannot remember you contributing anything but hate to this site. It's seems to be your sole purpose for being on here. John "birdman" Bryant is a God on sites like "Stormfront" and is NOT someone who's opinions...or his site's opinions which you linked are quote-worthy for truth.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      seymour butts is a jew, lol

i have heard many of these types of comments from people who've never actually met a real jew
      Peace, thank you.. from my heart..

Comment

WASHINGTON — The anti‐Israel lobby has a new champion my old friend and former colleague, novelist Spiro T. Agnew. Up to now, the antiIsrael lobby was made up of these dissimilar elements:

¶Hawkish columnists and longtime Arabists at the State Department who honestly believe that support of Israel undermines our influence in the oilstrategic Arab world and thus is against America's self‐interest;

¶Dovish writers and longtime liberals, including many Jews, who are uncomfortable with positions of solidarity and strength, and who urge the beleaguered Israelis to adopt appeasement under the labels of “accommodation,” “flexibility,” and “risks for peace”.

https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/02...-jewish-power/

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          You're quoting a guy who's been almost completely banned from the internet for being a hate monger...your link isn't even reachable.

Honestly...I cannot remember you contributing anything but hate to this site. It's seems to be your sole purpose for being on here. John "birdman" Bryant is a God on sites like "Stormfront" and is NOT someone who's opinions...or his site's opinions which you linked are quote-worthy for truth.
          Yes, me and John Bryant are both evil racist nazis because we both object to white people becoming despised and oppressed minorities in their own countries.

Comment

I don't hate Jews but I do hate Sabbateans and Frankists.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
              It is a stereotype. That's like saying Puerto Ricans in general are fantastic fighters because we have per capita the most champions, due to what I think is hard work and dedication. While it may be true that a specific number of Puerto Ricans have done well in boxing, you can't use that to generalize for an entire population. What about all of Israel? Are they all super rich? It just doesn't apply and remains rooted in negative interpretations of the stereotype that stem from Nazi Germany.
              Right. So would it be a "stereotype" then to say that most of the people in Nashville listen to country music or most of the people who live in Park City ski or snowboard?

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                They're being denied.

Why do you say they are real? There's no way to prove or disprove this.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... did you ever ask yourself why is that happening?...
                  The Jews put education in the forefront. Their culture revolves around it. Knowledge is power.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    Right. So would it be a "stereotype" then to say that most of the people in Nashville listen to country music or most of the people who live in Park City ski or snowboard?
                    I used to pound a cute woman from pack city Utah,, those were good times.. my best days behind me, my wife is top shelf keeper, 17 years younger than my old azz, ask me to feed her from my hand...
                    I do it... I’m blessed.. possible stupid... obviously stuuupid...

Peace brother.. peace..

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                      Nobody hates you z...nobody worth worrying about

My only opinion of jews is the israeli situation & theyre not doing themselves any favours. Either with their archaic land grabs or their lack of empathy for Palestinians and their situation.
                      Its ethnic cleansing the israeli are trying to get away with. A war crime. They're trying to create their own race in israel & its too close to the bone with modern history of jews and the nazis. I honestly feel they have no right to hold anger towards nazi germany(which is defunct) while they act like modern day nazi's in the middle east.

The world needs to turn their back on Israel..they are as extreme as any terrorist group.

If other jews feel they need to side with israel then its no different to moderate muslims siding with extremists
                      Get out of here with that nonsense.

Israel lets muslims/arabs vote for crying out loud.

Yeah, that's some real "ethnic cleansing" there, what with letting them have civil rights like voting.

Comment

Working...
                      X