No announcement yet.

Thank You Andre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Andre

For doing the Bay Area proud for every victory you acquired.

My guess is he wanted an outrageous sum of money while he was shopping around for a new promoter and no one was willing to give him what his inflated ego thinks he deserves. RocNation who I am sure now regret signing him was not going to pay him what he wants, Arum certainly was not going to pay him what he wants, TMT and Golden Boy will not pay him what he thinks he is worth. Now I am sure HBO will cut him loose as a commentator. They were keeping him on hoping he would resign as an HBO fighter and they do not need yet another analyst. Plus why put up with such an as*hole if he is not going to box anymore. So out of stubbornness and pride and ego he has retired thinking its boxing's loss not his. But he is wrong.

Again he retired due to no one wanting to pay him what his ego tells him he is worth. Second, Beterbiev was going to be is mandatory and no way in hell was he going to fight Beterbiev.

I also agree Joshua was just talk. Anyway he is no Roy Jones, his strong arm tactics at 168-175 would not of worked with a 250lb heavyweight.

Comment

Andre Ward is the realest of the real💯💯💯

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
        My guess is he wanted an outrageous sum of money while he was shopping around for a new promoter and no one was willing to give him what his inflated ego thinks he deserves. RocNation who I am sure now regret signing him was not going to pay him what he wants, Arum certainly was not going to pay him what he wants, TMT and Golden Boy will not pay him what he thinks he is worth. Now I am sure HBO will cut him loose as a commentator. They were keeping him on hoping he would resign as an HBO fighter and they do not need yet another analyst. Plus why put up with such an as*hole if he is not going to box anymore. So out of stubbornness and pride and ego he has retired thinking its boxing's loss not his. But he is wrong.

Again he retired due to no one wanting to pay him what his ego tells him he is worth. Second, Beterbiev was going to be is mandatory and no way in hell was he going to fight Beterbiev.

I also agree Joshua was just talk. Anyway he is no Roy Jones, his strong arm tactics at 168-175 would not of worked with a 250lb heavyweight.
        Beterviev is going to get exposed this year. That 33 yrs.old fought nothing. but Bums, and washed up boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          Beterviev is going to get exposed this year. That 33 yrs.old fought nothing. but Bums, and washed up boxers.
          He's fought a lot of good fighters in the am's. Who do you think exposes him?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            He's fought a lot of good fighters in the am's. Who do you think exposes him?
            Kovalev would KO him if they fight this year. Amateur is Amateur it's is not even professional boxing. Mike Tyson annihilated Gold Medalist Henry Tillman in 1990, who had twice defeated Tyson in the amateurs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db7rfLA906Y

Comment

Kovalev would KO him if they fight this year. Amateur is Amateur it's is not even professional boxing. Mike Tyson annihilated Gold Medalist Henry Tillman in 1990, who had twice defeated Tyson in the amateurs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db7rfLA906Y
              Ok because Tyson did something that it applies to everyone? And I just disagree about kovalev, beterbiev is something he's never dealt with before on the professional level.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                Ok because Tyson did something that it applies to everyone? And I just disagree about kovalev, beterbiev is something he's never dealt with before on the professional level.
                Beterviev didn't look good in his last few fights. Kovalev still has some gas left in his tank.

Comment

Beterviev didn't look good in his last few fights. Kovalev still has some gas left in his tank.
                  He absolutely steamrolled his last 3 opponents, and it's not like I think kovalev is done i just think these guys coming up are hungry and far fresher

Comment

Working...
                  X