No announcement yet.

The biggest puntang you've ever entered, tell your story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] The biggest puntang you've ever entered, tell your story

I've had a few chicks, kinda skinny that could take a Louisville Sluggher with the greatest of ease. A woman I know of had a can of raid stuck in her poon and had to go to the emergency room.

There are some cavernous holes out there.

I fell in a hole once. Her name was Stephanie.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      I fell in a hole once. Her name was Stephanie.
      I know that feeling. Wanted to tie a rope around my waist and to a bed post in case I lost my footing and fell in. Also Needed one of those miners hard hats with the light to not get lost.

If a woman like that got pregnant, the baby might fall outta that hole.

Comment

havent been with any sluts yet, but i've fooled around with a chick once that had the smelliest punani!! biiatch was thick in the right places, takes care of herself, smells nice and all but damm her shiiet stank!!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          havent been with any sluts yet, but i've fooled around with a chick once that had the smelliest punani!! biiatch was thick in the right places, takes care of herself, smells nice and all but damm her shiiet stank!!
          Did u eat it, bruh? Have u a fish dinner

Comment

met on tinder. she faked her profile. she was maybe size 14/16 in uk size.

she was weird and fat. if they fat, make sure they have big boobs.

had 2 of the worst girls i have been with within 6 weeks. makes me feel gweezy to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
              met on tinder. she faked her profile. she was maybe size 14/16 in uk size.

she was weird and fat. if they fat, make sure they have big boobs.

had 2 of the worst girls i have been with within 6 weeks. makes me feel gweezy to this day.
              There are some real beasts out there. Nothing worse than feeling gweezy and dirty after korning a skank.

Comment

I have a tiny pecker so women with big vaginas are very understanding when I get dressed and walk out during the middle of ****ing. Even if it's my bed, I still leave.

Comment

Peruvian chick several years back. I've never f-d new pssv and not finish... Her pvss was hollow... I was going at it a while couldn't feel shy, it was like doing a mayonnaise jar. I got tired and fake sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I've had a few chicks, kinda skinny that could take a Louisville Sluggher with the greatest of ease. A woman I know of had a can of raid stuck in her poon and had to go to the emergency room.

There are some cavernous holes out there.
                    your momma.....
                    '
                    '
                    '
                    '
                    '
                    '

'
                    '
                    '
                    '

'