Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch scared to get handily beaten by Ward again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Carl Froch scared to get handily beaten by Ward again?

Well he made a statement he won't fight Ward again. Yes he is exciting, but he is ducking a guy who easily beat him. I would hav thought he would want to get a rematch on the man he is, but looks like Ward took his soul, bit a chunk and spat it out.
    Yes he is ducking Ward
    32.35%
    No he is not
    67.65%

Froch admitted that Ward does a lot of things crafty things that Froch is not accustomed to and he would have to spend a lot of the time in the gym practicing in order to deal with them. Perhaps he feels he is at the stage in his career where it is best to go after other big money fights like Kessler and Bute.

Though I think he did say on Ringside he'd like to correct the Ward blemish on his record, so who knows.

Comment

He was handily beaten by Ward and would be again, but Froch isn't a ducker at all.

Not like Ward and Dirrell who never had any intention of fighting one another.

Comment

How do you duck a guy that you've previously fought??

Would you want to see a rematch? Ward clearly and quite comfortably beat Froch. Stylistically, he'd do it 10 times out of 10.

Now, shall we start naming fighters that SHOULD be fighting other boxers in their division? I'm sure the list would be much easier to make if we were to name the fighters that actually DO fight the best in their division.

Seriously though, ******ed posters such as your self, that can't appreciate or respect Froch for what he is doing in the sport, shouldn't be watching it.

I'm sure Froch could easily milk his title just like other 'World' champs, and fight in his backyard for the next 2 years against contenders clearly not on his level. But no, he seeks a Kessler rematch straight away. A Bute rematch is due to a clause in the contract, nothing can be done about that.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
          How do you duck a guy that you've previously fought??

Would you want to see a rematch? Ward clearly and quite comfortably beat Froch. Stylistically, he'd do it 10 times out of 10.

Now, shall we start naming fighters that SHOULD be fighting other boxers in their division? I'm sure the list would be much easier to make if we were to name the fighters that actually DO fight the best in their division.

Seriously though, ******ed posters such as your self, that can't appreciate or respect Froch for what he is doing in the sport, shouldn't be watching it.

I'm sure Froch could easily milk his title just like other 'World' champs, and fight in his backyard for the next 2 years against contenders clearly not on his level. But no, he seeks a Kessler rematch straight away. A Bute rematch is due to a clause in the contract, nothing can be done about that.
          Are you trying to say how can you duck someone who you fought? In boxing there is something called a rematch. It happens, but I guess you will let it pass since Froch got beat almost every second of 12 rounds.

I am not here to talk about others and what fight should be made, I am talking about Froch and Ward here, don't digress to help his cause in ducking.

I respect some of what he has done (Even then it isn't that great if you disect his resume), but that does not mean I am fully committed to agreeing with everything either. Unlike you, I want teh best to fight the best, and Froch is a clear 2nd at 168 now, and he should be fighting as hard as he can to get a rematch, but no, he said Ward is boring as an excuse LOL.

The Kessler fight is not bad, but to outright refuse to fight a man who easily beat you shows something, he is scared to face a man who dominated his soul and physical body. Ward said 'I couldn't believe how slow he was'.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
            Are you trying to say how can you duck someone who you fought? In boxing there is something called a rematch. It happens, but I guess you will let it pass since Froch got beat almost every second of 12 rounds.

I am not here to talk about others and what fight should be made, I am talking about Froch and Ward here, don't digress to help his cause in ducking.

I respect some of what he has done (Even then it isn't that great if you disect his resume), but that does not mean I am fully committed to agreeing with everything either. Unlike you, I want teh best to fight the best, and Froch is a clear 2nd at 168 now, and he should be fighting as hard as he can to get a rematch, but no, he said Ward is boring as an excuse LOL.

The Kessler fight is not bad, but to outright refuse to fight a man who easily beat you shows something, he is scared to face a man who dominated his soul and physical body. Ward said 'I couldn't believe how slow he was'.
            What are the hell are you on about

Have could Ward have taken his soul as you put it when froch in his next fight knock`s out a undefeated champion in Bute?

But what is most important is that Ward and Froch competed in the same tournament where the faced shared opponents , and there fight was the final of that tournament.
            There is absolutely no reason why the two should fight again at least for 2-3 years time.

Comment

If Ward had the cojones to travel, sure Froch would fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                What are the hell are you on about

Have could Ward have taken his soul as you put it when froch in his next fight knock`s out a undefeated champion in Bute?

But what is most important is that Ward and Froch competed in the same tournament where the faced shared opponents , and there fight was the final of that tournament.
                There is absolutely no reason why the two should fight again at least for 2-3 years time.
                Bute had no chin or should I say doesn't no how to react to getting hit and Froch told everyone he was overrated and fought nobodies anyway. That was why people went with Bute, they thought hmmm he is this and that but was unoproven. He took his soul in terms of wanting to fight the best because he fears losing badly like every round again.

2 or 3 years? Froch will be retired.

Comment

This is a poor bait thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
                    Bute had no chin or should I say doesn't no how to react to getting hit and Froch told everyone he was overrated and fought nobodies anyway. That was why people went with Bute, they thought hmmm he is this and that but was unoproven. He took his soul in terms of wanting to fight the best because he fears losing badly like every round again.

2 or 3 years? Froch will be retired.
                    No one knew have good Bute was, not froch,not W ard or enyone else only thing we knew was that he was undefeated and looks fast and powerfull.
                    Froch took the fight and knocked him out.

That not the ways of a boxer that had his soul taken.

Not wanting to fight a fighter again because you just lost a UD to him dos not mean your soul was taken and you are scared.

Froch lost and simply said that what is not the type of fighter he likes to fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X