Rios, Margarito and García on Parkinson's - VIDEO BACK ON

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niallcollins View Post
    ha ha rios is a funny f-ucker.he gonna hav as big a mouth as floyd
    How is it that Margo, a fighter known to take many power shots straight on, is making fun of a brain illness?

Doesn't he know that he might eventually get it?

Comment

Disgusting and Rios just keeps kissing Margarito's ass.

Comment

I hope Ortiz knocks this puto out - and I don't even like Ortiz.

Comment

That was pretty low. Wonder what went into their heads to do something so thoughtless?

Do you guys think Elie Seckback would still be allowed inside the wildcard gym after this?

Comment

Classless. I hope Pacquiao KO Margarito. Rios should fight Ortiz and Khan. I want to see them kick his @$$.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
              That was pretty low. Wonder what went into their heads to do something so thoughtless?

Do you guys think Elie Seckback would still be allowed inside the wildcard gym after this?
              Sure. He has nothing to do with it. Margo acted on his own. García instigated/presented Ríos' act, and Ríos acted on his own.

Comment

Why am I not surprised?!? The pig Margo showed that he has no regard for human life already so him making fun of a disease like this is not shocking at all. Pac is going to seriously hurt that piece of ****.

Comment

It's low, though not a big deal.

There's more worse things in the world to hate a man over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
                    Classless. I hope Pacquiao KO Margarito. Rios should fight Ortiz and Khan. I want to see them kick his @$$.
                    A Mike Tyson fan talking about Classless. GTFO here with that shit.

All you mofos are little girls. Talking about class and all that shit. You all ain't got it either.

Comment

Originally posted by MdPortorock2 View Post
                      Why am I not surprised?!? The pig Margo showed that he has no regard for human life already so him making fun of a disease like this is not shocking at all. Pac is going to seriously hurt that piece of ****.
                      You talking about no regard for human life. How about when Camacho is robbing old people with a a knife/gun??

Comment

Working...
                      X