Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] Do you agree with Miguel Cotto's stance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
    Everybody in BS are tired of the non-stop moaning, crying, and bitching of cotto nuthuggers including you.
    And what makes you think we're not sick of you?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatHeron View Post
      You want the belt Pacquiao, don't play this catchweight bull****.......vote.
      i understand cotto's stance....but i also realize pac made concessions too. he agreed to the cw of 145, even though he wanted the fight at 143-144.

whether you agree w/ cotto or not, really doesn't matter. bottom line here is, cotto makes a career-high payday, and will be back on top if he beats pacman. either sign the contract and shut up, or pass on the fight and fight somebody else, for waaaaayyy less money, at 147. it's simple.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        **** is real talk homey. Cotto is too damn big for Pac. He's gettin a fat payday and a chance to KO the guy ranked as the sport's best. And for whatever reason, everybody seems to be doubtin him too. Makes the victory that much sweeter. Just defend the damn belt and blast the lil guy back to JWW where he belongs. Only way to keep the belt is to defend it and win the fight. WBO has made that clear by now. Just do it and quit bitchin. I like both fighters, but this **** is gettin old.
        I don't think I agree with everything you wrote, but I get ya. Especially that a win would be sweeter after all points are conceded and doubters continue to calumniate him. I too like both fighters, but I am not fond of Pacquiao's fanatics.

Comment

Working...
        X