Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: In Their Prime, Pacquiao EASILY Beats Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    His output dropped every time he fought a fighter who was not a rockem sockem robot man..Floyd always makes his opponents output drop
    So the chris algerie fight-Rios fight- Bradley fight didn't indicate that his out put dropped? You know, to which his output dropped from the 700+ Punches before the pre Marquez-KO to 400-500 from Rios all the way to mayweather. Are you being dumb or just want to ignore that fact because you really liked Mayweather? Or would you consider Rios and Algerie slicksters?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      So the chris algerie fight-Rios fight- Bradley fight didn't indicate that his out put dropped? You know, to which his output dropped from the 700+ Punches before the pre Marquez-KO to 400-500 from Rios all the way to mayweather. Are you being dumb or just want to ignore that fact because you really liked Mayweather? Or would you consider Rios and Algerie slicksters?
      So what are we saying here?? he got ko'd (again) and his output dropped..but with Mayweather he threw (429) yet throws 573 against Horn 2 years later??

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Coincidentally...after the PEDS allegations.

I’m not saying he used...but it’s hard to throw 70000 punches when you’re out cold or when guys dont run at you to get punched.

You kind of are proving his point.

People always twist the argument to suit their point of view. Mayweather doesn't just have a freakish boxing IQ but he’s an incredible athlete and relies A LOT on his superior reflexes....which everyone knows is one of the things that father time greatly effects.

Floyd’s defensive prowess and lack of getting hit more than Pacquiao is the argument used...as to how Pac was better?

Are you listening to yourself?

Just say “If Floyd wasn’t so good his whole career Pac would beat him easily.”

Floyd has made everyones output drop dramatically. It’s kind of his thing.

People act like Floyd wouldn’t have been fresher and healthier either. Like it only goes one way.

“Floyd too big.”
        Pac weighed more.

“Pac too ferocious.”

Lands nothing. Output reduced.

“Waited til Pac got old.”

Floyd is an older part time fighter.

“Pac got hit more in his career because he’s better.”

Argument for the ages.

“Pac’s shoulder.”
        -watches Pac throw punches with that arm and get healed by sea water-

“Pac got old overnight.”
        It was as if he was accused of something and was never the same again.

Why do I do this to myself?

I’m leaving this thread!...maybe.

Comment

• May JR KNEW PAC would have Whupped him even knock him OUT and that my fine feathered friends is the reason he ducked PAC for 5 years!

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            May JR KNEW PAC would have Whupped him even knock him OUT and that my fine feathered friends is the reason he ducked PAC for 5 years!
            then why did pac create the most hysterical excuses for not giving into random blood tests ?!?!?!

you being an honest, unbiased fight fan would know when a guy is ducking tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              Who cares.

If I said it was a mismatch and Floyd don't prove me right by fighting the little guy and sparking him out, then that's a feather in Manny's cap as far as I am concerned.

If I say Shane/Floyd is the fight people want to see, and Floyd takes his sweet time about it, then yeah, he cherrypicked the right time to fight, when Shane was a year and a half inactive, an already shopworn Shane at that. Shane was a year and a half from the Margarito win gtfoh.

But I tell what you can do. Pull up those archived quotes. I like when you archeologists go digging for buried treasure
              Took his sweet time? He fought him immediately after you said he was ducking him you idiot.

You just said again that he cherrypicked him even though he fought him literally straight after you said he was ducking him. Can you genuinely not see how stupid that is?

Whether it's a feather in Pacquaio's cap or not is irrelevant what's relevant is you saying Floyd-Pacquaio is a mismatch and shouldn't happen then 10 years later saying the exact opposite after the fact.

Does it not bother you how dishonest you are? Or are you so far removed from reality that you don't even realise?

Comment

• Hey Oscar, other than your hatred for Mayweather, Floyd’s been trying to fight an unjuiced Manny for 8yrs. You’re a promoter, why didn’t his promoter Arum allow it to happen in Mannys prime? Did he know something that you still don’t know?

Comment

• #FloydRuinsLives

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Pac fight has no hype? Attach his name to Floyd and there you go. No one moves the masses like Floyd
                  Originally posted by Oh_Snap View Post
                  How long does Mayweather have to be retired before they stop using his name to promote a fight?
                  Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  does he have to mention Mayweather to promote the fighters he has?
                  Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                  Mayweather's name always has to be named when Pacquiao is fighting to boost ratings.
                  You all see it...

Comment

• Damn, all the Floyd fans gonna join the GGG hype train now.

Comment

• i agree with oscar, prime pac would of wrecked floyd, and floyd and his people knew it.

Comment

Working...
                      X