No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Hope Everyone Pressures Wilder To Sign For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
    No need to sign a contract for a fight that's 10 months away especially for a 15 million flat fee. Especially when the value of fight will go up by then. If Hearn really wants Wilder to sign a contract now for next year, why doesn't he change his flat fee to a percentage then.
    I literally have never heard of anyone signing a contract for a fight 10 months away

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Fanboy?? you are a damn alt of a fanboy...I just have commonsense and that contract was never meant to be signed
      Wow you are a blind hater and fanboy for Wilder, just admit it, you exposed yourself already.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Excuses, excuses and more excuses. It's because of fans like you this fight not happening.
        Name me one time anyone has signed a contract for 10 months in advance

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Name me one time anyone has signed a contract for 10 months in advance
          Boys and girls this guy is telling Wilder NOT to sign the contract! Why you Wilder fans don't want this fight made? Larry you are not boxing fan, we real boxing fans won't recognise you as one of us!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Boys and girls this guy is telling Wilder NOT to sign the contract! Why you Wilder fans don't want this fight made? Larry you are not boxing fan, we real boxing fans won't recognise you as one of us!
            Name one time a fighter has signed a deal for a fight 10 months away....That is all I am asking

Comment

Nobody's pressuring Wilder to take a ****ty deal, just like nobody said a damn thing when Ass Juice turned down 50 million...

Comment

Wilder AND his team are extremely difficult to deal with for obvious reasons .

Hearn knows he cant let his foot off the gas and make it easier for sneaky Finkel to manuver around and stall progress .

A signed contract would relieve him of all the B.S .

But should Wilder sign it ? Well just how much does a guy generating 1.4 Million per fight want / get ?

He got 15 Million so far , he was offered 5 more to be compensated for his next fight . Hearn saw this coming a mile away .

Wilder is a character if you offer him 10 he wants 20 , offer him 20 he wants 30 and you idiots applaud him which is why no 2018 fight took place .

The reality is Hearn CANT offer him much bc hes already being ******ed again with 50% demand so he has to wait .

He might as well wait until 2019 to sign bc he plays GAMES !

In the meantime i'll just watch the dumbest fan base in history cheerlead on here while the other side that actually wants a CONFIRMED fight has to stomach them !
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-29-2018, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Matchroom boxing is feeling the heat and the pressure now. This is nothing short of publicity stunt in order to salvage some of the damage done to their company's good name and reputation over the Deontay Wilder negotiations.

He knows fully well as the entire world knows that they done Wilder wrong and dirty and now he must try to rectify that mistake because at least in the eyes of the court of public opinion, Deontay Wilder comes across a sympathetic figure in this entire scenario.

This is going to make it very difficult for him and if they don't fix it soon it's going to be hard for his company to sign new American fighters much less the American market.

You see see they need Deontay Wilder much more than they had originally thought because of this boxing public backlash.

Comment

The fight is bigger now than it was one week ago and besides that contract was crafted on the merit that the fight was happening next. Hearn sees all the dollar signs and now want to cajole Wilder into sign an outdated deal basically. If fight is not happening till April, what is the rush is trying to strongarm the dude to sign for a fight that is close to a year away. Deal should be ripped up and all points renegotiated. They both have no where to go as they both are running out of opponents. Funny how suddenly AJ has lost his voice after demanding 50 million and it was delivered to him on a silver platter with a great upside.

Hearn isn't making no headway here in the American market based on this move, you can bet on that. We are a bit more high IQ than the other side and we just don't swallow everything hook, line and sinker. I give it another year before his DAZN deal goes down the toilet 'cos you just assured yourself you are not getting any named fighter based on this bad publicity for Matchroom. Good press here in America is what he should be looking for if he planned to sign any American fighters and he just blew it big time.
                    Last edited by whirlout; 06-29-2018, 06:53 PM.

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious that Freddie is an amateur. He really tried the check is in the mail routine for 90 days because he's an unoriginal fùcktard.

He was doing poker shows not that long ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X