Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would BJS make more money against: Canelo or Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually? If they can get GGG in the UK that is the much bigger fight and it is not even close. BJS vs Canelo is big, UK fans will travel but casual american sports fans won't give a **** about it

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      What if BJS gets a percentage of a Canelo PPV, though?

It's hard to completely avoid the business side of boxing these days, even if all one cares about is the fights.
      And I think we must keep up since many folks like to travel to watch a fight, and see what happened with wlad,saunders,etc. Imagine spending thousands only to have it cancelled, that is the only reason I hesitated to go to NY to watch loma, because you never know.I think is best to know about numbers and rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Actually? If they can get GGG in the UK that is the much bigger fight and it is not even close. BJS vs Canelo is big, UK fans will travel but casual american sports fans won't give a **** about it
        You think that can match the $$$ of a Canelo PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Stopped reading after you used Glaser's numbers for Golovkin's fight 3 years ago to compare against imaginary ones you pulled out of your ass for Canelo-Smith. Not even the dumbest dog**** of a fanboy claimed Canelo-Khan did "over 700k". Oscar barely had the balls to say "it did 600k", while Glaser said 330k.
          http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...romotions-says
          https://www.badlefthook.com/2016/5/1...-rumored-to-be

Not only did you miss the point of what was said, you proceeded to make up things and be allergic to facts.

Actually, why do I bother with this? Onto the ignore list with you.

Yes, good argument. Anyone who uses actual facts and data go onto your ignore list. That way you can ignore reality. The reality is Canelo is the biggest cash cow in boxing. The reality is g's own promoter said he cannot g enough money to even fight his mandatory. When you are stuck with one million dollars to pay both fighters, because g cannot sell ppvs, then g is clearly not a draw. If g was the same draw as Canelo, then g would fight on ppv.

Canelo did 300k with Liam Smith! g fighting liam smith would get a total of 97 ppv buys. Not 97k, but just 97. That is a fact. Everyone gets the biggest payday of their careers against Canelo. Just the facts. I hate Canelo as much as the next guy, but you sound like an ignorant ******. Not only are you ignorant of the FACTS, but you are also ******ed. Good luck sir, you will definitely need it.

Comment

ideally, G would fight BJS and then Canelo. Unfortunately everyone knows G's goal is to be undisputed, so Golden Boy can really hold out for whatever they want if G comes to the table with all of the belts.

Comment

It depends on the negotiation but potentially Canelo.

Comment

Working...
              X