Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I Can Stop Lomachenko, He's Not Invincible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey takes it, timing beats speed and stiff jabs can slow down the angles and bodywork slows down the foot movement!

I'll take Mikey by KO

Comment

Mikey can crack and could conceivably knockout Lomachenko but I think we will see an even better version of Loma when they finally do tangle so we shall see.

Comment

Dang.. if loma takes this fight.. he definitely earns my respect win lose or draw.. Mikey is dangerous.. an he has superb timing.. which is what kills speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Behind Wilder vs Joshua this is the fight I wanna see the most.
          I agree sir! That'll be a great fight!

Comment

This is the ultimate legacy fight. I wanna see this more than Wilder/AJ.

Mikey's jab, timing and accuracy is gonna be hell for Loma all night.

I still give a slight edge to Loma. Too close to call.

Comment

Its one of those fights you cant just say fighter A is going to win. Thats why its such an interesting fight, Linares is a really good fighter but no one really expected him to beat Loma. This fight though could go either way, I like them both I think they are great for boxing. I think Loma might squeak by him but if Mikey can land its gonna be a rough night for Loma. I see alot of people saying if Mikey hits Loma with the same right hand Linares hit him with its over and that may be true but I can promise you that wrinkle will be ironed out and Mikey and his team know it if I know it. They will have a different game plan than depending on a random right hand to take Loma out.

Comment

If the people Loma fought were lesser quality opponents Mikey beat nobody but bums.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  Hell yeah infact that is how everyone see's Mikey winning. Most will agree they think Mikey stops Lomachenko. ]
                  Hey mikey I want to apologize. You were correct you were never in the thread about Oscar saying ggg is scared to sign the rematch. I just checked the entire thread all 27 pages ans you didn’t post one time in there. My bad

Comment

Arum already making excuses, trying to protect his investment.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Hey mikey I want to apologize. You were correct you were never in the thread about Oscar saying ggg is scared to sign the rematch. I just checked the entire thread all 27 pages ans you didn’t post one time in there. My bad
                      Respect, I like to talk boxing not BS, so salute and lets move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X