Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-14-2018, 03:22 PM #191
Banned

Quoted: 13182 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,483,179,447,543,445,848,064.00
Total Points: 690,231,423,752,607,346,196,480.00
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords View Post
I'm already done and have laid out all the info on why this was stupid to do, go back and reread and learn something. I've already responded to everything you have said and keep saying. Good deal because Iran is giving up its sovereignty and the right to develop nukes which was the whole point. What does the US get? The non development of Nukes, again, which was the whole point of the deal. Don't make things so difficult on your brain, it isn't that hard to understand.
Trump has showed the world that our (The USofA) word means nothing. Why? Because the next Administration can just come in and say fuk your deal. The only reason why Trump pulled out was due to money and regime change, nothing more. And I'm not not even a democrat saying this, and I don't even like Obama either, but I call it how it is.
Obama, and previous presidents have already shown our word means nothing. I think Trump believes that Moussad has accurate information. It doesn’t help Iran, when their religious leaders say, “death to America, death to Israel.”

Iran is fighting proxy wars, just like the USA. Israel, rightly or wrongly has very little margin for error. Hezbollah is firinging Iranian Missler from southern Syria. Israel will retaliate, with excessive force, hoping to deter future attacks. Israel will not give back the Golan Heights, strategically too important for defense.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:25 PM #192
The ugly American

Quoted: 7331 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,105,560,576.00
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords View Post
I'm already done and have laid out all the info on why this was stupid to do, go back and reread and learn something. I've already responded to everything you have said and keep saying. Good deal because Iran is giving up its sovereignty and the right to develop nukes which was the whole point. What does the US get? The non development of Nukes, again, which was the whole point of the deal. Don't make things so difficult on your brain, it isn't that hard to understand.
Trump has showed the world that our (The USofA) word means nothing. Why? Because the next Administration can just come in and say fuk your deal. The only reason why Trump pulled out was due to money and regime change, nothing more. And I'm not not even a democrat saying this, and I don't even like Obama either, but I call it how it is.
Blah, blah, blah......

I'm still waiting for you to admit that since the deal wasn't ratified by our Senate, as the Constitution says it must be, "we" never made a promise that could be broken.

Hell, even during the negotiations, the US Senate sent Iran notice the deal wasn't going to be ratified by the Senate.

No on lied by withdrawing. It wasn't ratified.

You either can't get this, or since it's game over, you refuse to acknowledge it.

Let me try another way, what if Trump started making treaties with foreign countries all by himself and just ignored Congress?
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:26 PM #193
The ugly American

Quoted: 7331 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,105,560,576.00
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chups View Post
1 week ago.
LMFAO!!!

Too easy.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:41 PM #194
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1523 Post(s)
Tomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,001,111,111,180,928.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
LMFAO!!!

Too easy.
Incorrect AGAIN

Donít you ever get sick of regurgitating lies and being called on it?

Sad
Tomjas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 01:40 AM #195
KKK Supremo

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Chups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 520,166,306,859,277,824.00
Total Points: 520,166,311,938,560,512.00
para sa iyo supremo  :D - Talisayen No Message - Talisayen cheers - lebrick *mwah* - led Merry Christmas Chups - TBear 
26k post medal! - Flab gift giving time to friends - guardian Birthday best wishes - TBear Happy Birthday!!! - BABYBOXER Happy birthday! - led 
wtf... lol - horge meryenda bossing - KING MEAT My brother Chups, you must educate the flomo's on numbers! - Uns cxhups is a boss plain and simple no question - Neutral Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Happy holidays bro! - led* A good guy. - Augustane A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Merry Christmas Chups - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Akinapepemo Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Kevin- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - lastikman Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Talisayen Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mohammedini 
Send a message via Yahoo to Chups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomjas View Post
Incorrect

It was in response to an earlier Israeli rocket strike that killed 7 Iranians

Donít be a sheep

On 10 February 2018, an Israeli F-16I was shot down by the Syrian air defenses after conducting an air raid on Iran-backed positions inside Syrian territory. The aircraft was part of a larger Israeli aerial dispatch which Israel said was sent in response to detection of an Iranian drone entering Israeli airspace. Two hours after the downing of the jet, Israel began attacking additional targets inside Syria, including air defense sites.

On 9 April, Israeli aircraft targeted the T-4 air base in the Syrian province of Homs, killing up to 14 soldiers, including seven Iranians, two days after a reported chemical attack was carried out by the Syrian government

You have no sense of what's evil or what's good. Everytime there will be an Isreali attack, they would send leaflets to civilians, something Hamas or any terrorist would never do.
Chups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 02:34 AM #196
Undisputed Champion

Tomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chups View Post

On 10 February 2018, an Israeli F-16I was shot down by the Syrian air defenses after conducting an air raid on Iran-backed positions inside Syrian territory. The aircraft was part of a larger Israeli aerial dispatch which Israel said was sent in response to detection of an Iranian drone entering Israeli airspace. Two hours after the downing of the jet, Israel began attacking additional targets inside Syria, including air defense sites.

On 9 April, Israeli aircraft targeted the T-4 air base in the Syrian province of Homs, killing up to 14 soldiers, including seven Iranians, two days after a reported chemical attack was carried out by the Syrian government

You have no sense of what's evil or what's good. Everytime there will be an Isreali attack, they would send leaflets to civilians, something Hamas or any terrorist would never do.
WTF are you on about?

Plain was shot down by Syrians

Chemical attack was undertaken by Syrians

Israeli response: let's kill Iranians!

GTFOH with that BS

Israel has been spoiling for a fight with Iran for years and seem determined to have one

BTW, 2000 largely unarmed Palestinians were gunned down by snipers today and Israel is no doubt the good guys again

News flash: there are ****s on both sides

Last edited by Tomjas; 05-15-2018 at 02:38 AM.
Old 05-15-2018, 03:40 AM #197
THE DON

Quoted: 3217 Post(s)
-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 974,036,913,134,951,248,953,344.00
Total Points: 974,036,913,134,952,054,259,712.00
happy birthday, bud... - -MAKAVELLI- Happy Birthday, man! You'll be old when you're 100. - BulgariasFinest Be a cunt always, hbd bro - led Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Here's a beer for the one you spat out - Mike D 
happy xmas cunt - led Happy New Year bro - HughJass For not breaking another one of the neighbor kids toys - racer59 Congrats bro. - Sweet Pea 50 Merry Christmas -MEGA- - TBear 
Thanks - Mc,Lovin world level mod deserving of a medal - Mike D Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. haha - HAMMER77777 Complete faggot ass cocksucker. - HAMMER77777 haha - HAMMER77777 
Apparently u dont like racist shit being flagged?  That makes u racist too.  Do your damn job, useless moderator. - HAMMER77777 Act like a professional moderator, idiot - HAMMER77777 Do your job and ban personal attacks, racism, and threats.  SMH - HAMMER77777 Merry Christmas - TBear Bribery... I mean, good will beer. Hope the year is a good one. - P.K Dionysus 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HughJass Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas Hepatitis C - jas Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 

Quote:
WTF are you on about?

Plain was shot down by Syrians

Chemical attack was undertaken by Syrians

Israeli response: let's kill Iranians!

GTFOH with that BS

Israel has been spoiling for a fight with Iran for years and seem determined to have one

BTW, 2000 largely unarmed Palestinians were gunned down by snipers today and Israel is no doubt the good guys again

2000, huh? Must have been a lot of snipers,,, or one hell of a shot.
-MEGA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 03:45 AM #198
The People's Champion

Quoted: 2771 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 136,930,371,015,358,736,760,832.00
Total Points: 136,930,471,016,359,085,998,080.00
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:

You have absolutely 0 credibility. There are reports of 58 & 59 Palestinians killed.
jaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 03:47 AM #199
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MEGA- View Post

2000, huh? Must have been a lot of snipers,,, or one hell of a shot.
55 dead, nearly 2000 injured

8 months old baby girl killed by tear gas dropped into a tent hundreds of meters from a fence by a drone

Amnesty International (and others) calling it crimes against humanity

Hardly a laughing matter
Old 05-15-2018, 03:49 AM #200
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
You have absolutely 0 credibility. There are reports of 58 & 59 Palestinians killed.
2000 injured dummy

I never claimed 2000 dead

Share This With Friends

Tags
deal, iran, nuclear, withdraws

User Tag List