Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NC cop chokes, slams black man in tuxedo to the ground at Waffle House, video shows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, we don't know the context.behind it but yeah it's racism obviously cause it's a black man getting arrested.

Comment

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming....

NBA, GGG, scantily clad women, some other form of entertainment..

Comment

should have jumped the officer. THEY CANT ARREST EVERYBODY!

Watch. Everytime something like this happens flip it on the cops and jump em! watch how fast they'll calm down, yes it will get worse before it gets better but nothing comes without a price.

Why do you think cops dont fuck around in some neighborhoods? Cops could never come into my old neighborhood unless they came with swat and the whole 9 yards.
        Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 05-10-2018, 03:15 PM.

Comment

It's possible. I figure an uprising would happen at that point though.

People talk about the gun debate and right for militia to protect citizens from oppressors but no one is actually ballsy enough to use that right at the same time.

At what point are people actually gonna stand up against what corrupt police are doing?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            It's possible. I figure an uprising would happen at that point though.

People talk about the gun debate and right for militia to protect citizens from oppressors but no one is actually ballsy enough to use that right at the same time.

At what point are people actually gonna stand up against what corrupt police are doing?
            exactly. I had this debate with someone else in person a black friend he was all on his pro black ****. I told em why dont your people fight back? he said its easier said than done and blah blah blah and I told em how gangs do it and how theirs certain blocks cops cant go into unless they really have to and which case they go well prepared.

Like I told em when it was the civil rigths black had enough and were fighting back, they got killed fighting back, some got arrested and ended up doing life. Hell there probably people still in prison from the civil right movmeent era for standing up and fighting for what they are slowly letting slip out of there grasp today cause they are too afraid to do and stand up for there rights like their people did a generation or 2 before them.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Waffle House is amazing.
              Bruxie is the sh^t. F#ck a waffle house.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                [IMG][/IMG]

A video posted to Facebook on May 8 shows a North Carolina police officer choking a man wearing prom attire and slamming him to the ground.

Warsaw Police Chief Eric Southerland told The News & Observer in an interview Wednesday that the officer in the video is a part of the Warsaw Police Department. Warsaw is about an hour south and east of Raleigh.

The department and District Attorney Ernie Lee are investigating the incident May 5, Southerland said. Southerland did not identify the officer or the man involved in the video.
                "We are aware of the video and currently working on an investigation, following up based on the video posted, doing interviews, gathering video evidence," Southerland said.

Anthony Wall, 22, said he was at Waffle House after taking his 16-year-old sister to prom. He said he argued with Waffle House employees and the police were called.

It was unclear why Wall was choked or slammed by the officer. The video — which features strong language — does not show anything before the physical altercation.

Wall told The News & Observer in an interview on May 9 that his back was injured in the altercation and he had a cut on his arm.

"I was pretty much trying to scream for air and trying to breathe because he was holding my throat and that's when I got aggressive with him because you are choking me," Wall told ABC11, adding that his hands were in the air when the officer choked him.

Southerland said additional information, including any pending charges, would be released after the investigation into the video.

Wall was charged with resisting arrest and disorderly conduct for arguing with the Waffle House employees, according to ABC11.

Southerland said social media comments on the video posted by Anthony Wall that had been shared more than 2,200 times "gets ugly."

"I wish people would not blow things out of proportion and not let one situation create any additional situations," Southerland said.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...#storylink=cpy
                Is that larryxxx being chocked out???

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  should have jumped the officer. THEY CANT ARREST EVERYBODY!

Watch. Everytime something like this happens flip it on the cops and jump em! watch how fast they'll calm down, yes it will get worse before it gets better but nothing comes without a price.

Why do you think cops dont fuck around in some neighborhoods? Cops could never come into my old neighborhood unless they came with swat and the whole 9 yards.

be careful.. i made a similar post and got ratted on and banned.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    exactly. I had this debate with someone else in person a black friend he was all on his pro black ****. I told em why dont your people fight back? he said its easier said than done and blah blah blah and I told em how gangs do it and how theirs certain blocks cops cant go into unless they really have to and which case they go well prepared.

Like I told em when it was the civil rigths black had enough and were fighting back, they got killed fighting back, some got arrested and ended up doing life. Hell there probably people still in prison from the civil right movmeent era for standing up and fighting for what they are slowly letting slip out of there grasp today cause they are too afraid to do and stand up for there rights like their people did a generation or 2 before them.
                    Whites do it and have done it recently. For some reason though i doubt itd end peacefully for blacks.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2014/04/10/us/...own/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      be careful.. i made a similar post and got ratted on and banned.
                      No you didn't. You said blacks should kill innocent whites by the hundreds, you got bashed for it, people were calling for you to be permanently banned, and you were lucky to get off with 5 days.

Chump No one in their right mind is going to listen to anything you have to say about race relations, you absolute moron!

Comment

Working...
                      X