Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ward vs kovalev 2 NYC Presser....where is Kov's Bravado and John David Jackson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    The "vast" majority sure were not pro fighters n trainers.... People who actually know how to score fights

If you mean butthurt nsb posters who wanted to see ward lose....thats more accurate. My gym was split on who won, so was other people I talked to

Exaggerating isn't going to change kov lost...sorry
    I was at the fight and everyone in the arena felt Kovalev won. There was a row of Ward fans cheering hard sat right behind me and they all knew Ward lost. I saw Roy Jones at Centrifuge in the MGM afterwards and he said Kovalev was robbed. Apparently Lederman is a judge didn't he have Kovalev ahead? He's a **** judge but he's usually a homer.

Only people that think Ward won either A) Wanted him to and are biased or B) Try to be too smart when judging a fight.

Its clean punching, effective aggression, ring generalship and defense.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      I was at the fight and everyone in the arena felt Kovalev won. There was a row of Ward fans cheering hard sat right behind me and they all knew Ward lost. I saw Roy Jones at Centrifuge in the MGM afterwards and he said Kovalev was robbed. Apparently Lederman is a judge didn't he have Kovalev ahead? He's a **** judge but he's usually a homer.
      Lederman has had garbage cards over the years

Try to form your own opinion bro

There are videos where trainers, pros, journalist thought ward won....even merchant watched it a second time n said so

The guy lost...move on to fight two... Spilled milk syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        Lederman has had garbage cards over the years

Try to form your own opinion bro

There are videos where trainers, pros, journalist thought ward won....even merchant watched it a second time n said so

The guy lost...move on to fight two... Spilled milk syndrome
        I do form my own opinion and it's not based on who I wanted to win. I was at the fight I didn't have any commentator telling me a thing. I just watched the fight objectively and saw an easy fight for Kovalev. It surprised me. I watched it again and my card was the same on TV.

Kellerman also said he watched again and gave to Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          I do form my own opinion and it's not based on who I wanted to win. I was at the fight I didn't have any commentator telling me a thing. I just watched the fight objectively and saw an easy fight for Kovalev. It surprised me. I watched it again and my card was the same on TV.

Kellerman also said he watched again and gave to Kovalev.
          "Easy"

Dude you really have no idea how fights are scored...easy is 9 rounds to 3....10-2.....most people had it for one or the other by 1-3 points....that's a close competitive fight....smdh

Comment

Working...
          X