No announcement yet.

Just An Observation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just An Observation

Anybody notice how Devin Haney started to stutter when they brought up Ryan Garcia beating him in the amateurs. Seems like he was put on the spot. He responded well, but not confidently.

Originally posted by Freeworld124 View Post
    Anybody notice how Devin Haney started to stutter when they brought up Ryan Garcia beating him in the amateurs. Seems like he was put on the spot. He responded well, but not confidently.
    I put it on mute. I'm not watching this shlt show lol

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
      I put it on mute. I'm not watching this shlt show lol

In this instance... I wish I was as smart as you. But I've had a couple drinks and I'm home alone.

Comment

stop lying dude. he didn't stutter. He answered like a professional, saying that the amateurs and pros are different.

Ryan is just towing the company line, (I-I-Im still young!)

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
          stop lying dude. he didn't stutter. He answered like a professional, saying that the amateurs and pros are different.

Ryan is just towing the company line, (I-I-Im still young!)

How about you watch your reply. No Garcia is not in a rush to jump to Haney either but as a champion Haney did not respond with confidence to me. Excuse my fingers twinkle toes. The fight is starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Freeworld124 View Post
            How about you watch your reply. No Garcia is not in a rush to jump to Haney either but as a champion Haney did not respond with confidence to me. Excuse my fingers twinkle toes. The fight is starting.
            What reality do you live in clown? Devin Haney is certainly not a world champion. You are a moron. Probably broke too

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
              What reality do you live in clown? Devin Haney is certainly not a world champion. You are a moron. Probably broke too

Hey ****face dont misconstrue me with one of these online regulars. Take the grown mans nuts out of your mouth and be a ****ing man. I said what I said and I dont take it back. I love Haney as a fighter but I dont hug his nuts to the point I wont call him out for doing something I observe.

Comment

Really boxing scene. You censor profanity in a blue collar forum where men and women and men who are really women talk boxing. How ****ing gay is that.

Comment

I never saw it, i dont care to see it. Stutter or no stutter what is it you want us to read from it?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    I never saw it, i dont care to see it. Stutter or no stutter what is it you want us to read from it?
                    Ok. Another **** ass *****. My point is if you are in the media. Answer you questions confidently. The same point I have been making. No matter what the record is in the amateurs. Answer your questions confidently. ******.

Comment

Working...
                    X