Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stripper arrested a few hours ago. Would you pay for her bail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats an ugly man

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Only if I get to fuck her.
      Dude, who you trying to fool? You don’t like girls.

Truth is if I was arrested you be bailing me out with the hopes that I’d return the favor by pushing your shhht inward.

Comment

at my main strip club i used to go to the dames spend more time playing with my meat and I don't even tip them, still wouldn't bail they ass out

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          Dude, who you trying to fool? You don’t like girls.

Truth is if I was arrested you be bailing me out with the hopes that I’d return the favor by pushing your shhht inward.
          Are you ikigai's alt or something? The two of you seem to have a gay obsession with me.

Comment

Are you ikigai's alt or something? The two of you seem to have a gay obsession with me.
            Just speaking the truth you kok Inhaler.

It’s laughable that you said you’d bail that chick out if you can Fuk her. Who you trying to fool?

Like I said, youd bail me out if I was arrested in the hopes I’d do you a solid by pushing your shht inward while giving your ribs a swift hook.

Comment

Just speaking the truth you kok Inhaler.

It’s laughable that you said you’d bail that chick out if you can Fuk her. Who you trying to fool?

Like I said, youd bail me out if I was arrested in the hopes I’d do you a solid by pushing your shht inward while giving your ribs a swift hook.
              Stop with this shit, lad. Go back to your bathhouse.

Comment

Stop with this shit, lad. Go back to your bathhouse.
                I normally would respond by telling you to go suck a kok. But you’d just respond with a truthful “I just literally did”.

Comment

I normally would respond by telling you to go suck a kok. But you’d just respond with a truthful “I just literally did”.
                  You are a 4'5 glue sniffing tranny. Bye.

Comment

I already have my flight booked to Pensacola, FL.

Still packing my bags though. Hmm. I seem to have misplaced my chloroform. Fu#k it. Once I get her in the rental car, I’m just gonna let out a death trap from my ass in the form of a fart so bad she passes out. It’s not as good as chloroform, but she’ll be out for a while.

Comment

Uh no, i pass on the trannies, tbf is down every time.

Comment

Working...
                      X