No announcement yet.

California becomes 1st state to appoint illegal alien to state office

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Wow as a black American voter I’m shocked. We can’t even get a job with a weed conviction or in some cases a traffic ticket.
    You know danm well you aint a voter. Convicts cant vote. Also lol at yall acting like yall cant get jobs. As if yall want to work

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      The Democratic party is now favoring Latinos, because you guys aren't the biggest minority demographic anymore. You're yesterday's old news. It's all about the latino population which stands at 17% in 2010 and rapidly rising. So Democrats want to see illegals being able to vote and hold public office is a must for them.
      Don’t worry we notice all of it. There has been many discussions about this. We’re going to start making these politicians start earning our vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        You know danm well you aint a voter. Convicts cant vote. Also lol at yall acting like yall cant get jobs. As if yall want to work
        Can you read? You can barely spell so I know you have a hard time with reading comprehension.
        Who tf lies about voting lmao like that’s a once in a lifetime opportunity? Here’s an example for you, t are many African Americans who are in prison or can’t get jobs because of MARIJUANA. Now the government is making money off of marijuana smh. Democrats could easily fix this issue.

Comment

de Leon should go to jail.

Comment

California is the most faggot state. I mean just San Francisco. LMAO! and i freaking live here. buncha fairy state and weirdos.

Comment

I think it's progressive. The state is supposed to represent the people and there are millions of Californians just like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                de Leon should go to jail.
                It's between him and Feinstein for Senate in '18.

This fucking state, man.

Comment

Man Cali giving a middle finger to ICE with that move. Cali gonna become a Mexican state soon or states rights are gonna be expanding (as they should be imo) or some sh^t bout to pop off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    It's between him and Feinstein for Senate in '18.

This fucking state, man.
                    Feel for all who live there who want no part of this crap. I think they need to annex into two states.

Comment

Another great step forward for the #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT

Comment

Working...
                      X