Liberals Hurl Shoes At Trump During His Speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    Facts right here lol.
    Pics I got from her were just big tiits and her face. I couldn't tell if she was fat or chubby. But I woulda hit if I was wasted lol

Are you talking about wazaa?
    Lol she was big she uses to swnd pics n videos through whatsapp

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Trump:

Look at how many shoes were thrown at me, that's the most shoes ever thrown at a president, no president has ever had that many shoes thrown at them I get shoes thrown at me 1000 times a day which makes me the best president of all time......
      Gold!!!! Exactly what I was thinking. Trump will turn this into a pissing contest with him on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        this place is ****ing crazy. So she just came to BoxingScene and started sending nudes to guys on here, and banged a couple?

Did she talk boxing or no?

Cotto Shot Dead lmfao.
        Seriously. This forum had some history in the past. I've been here seen since '14 and the best I've seen is just some dumb Larry s**t.

"Cotto shot dead" has me dead

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          Seriously. This forum had some history in the past. I've been here seen since '14 and the best I've seen is just some dumb Larry s**t.

"Cotto shot dead" has me dead
          Best forum on the interwebzzzz.

Comment

I thought this was gonna be like the Bush situation. I'd bet money Trump would get hit by a shoe if one legit got thrown at him. I think he's as agile as a Hippo with down syndrome. Bush Jr was a ninja.

But w/e this is looks like some sorta drinking game to me. The dude standing from the back looked like he was really trying but was kinda too f#cked up already to do well.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              My criticisms of you are true and accurate. You spent years of your life carefully honing yourself into an asskissing male-feminist/diversity-is-strength yuppie for pats on the head from what you perceived as more dominant males and recent political events have left you without an identity, struggling to overcompensate in the opposite direction. We cannot allow that to happen. You will remain a liberal beta for life. I will tattoo your past onto your forehead if necessary.

You always counter by accusing me of being some guy who was involved in a love triangle with you and some fat girl. I've never online dated, I've never dated an overweight woman, I have no children. That's all nonsense.
              Originally posted by New England View Post
              you're the guy who went to canada to **** bosslady. you call her "erin." commong knowledge on the forum. other forums, too. those are skillspaybills leftovers, of all people. skills pay f3Cking bills . i'm a cuck doe.

i'm not even liberal. you have built this idea of what i am, a meager, beta liberal, because it's easy for you to defeat. probabl tyhe only thing you can defeat. i've owned several busineses in my lifetime and i invest in real estate. i'm good at both and i do very well for a 30 year old, and don't give a **** if you or anybody else doesn't believe me. what trump has done with taxation has been hugely beneficial for what i'm doing with my life. he's still an idiot. those are just facts, and again, not worth disputing with somebody genuinely not worth 30 seconds out of my day. if you'd like to give me your address and care to meet in a public place without guns to make you feel safe we can talk about it

you're in california, right? want to come to squaw valley this march and see what a beta i am?
              I concur with //// on this one. From what I seen from New England in the past, progressive liberal was definitely his identity until the progressive liberals starting going bat****, and taking massive turds on the white man. I guess everyone has a limit to how far they are willing to get cucked, New England looks like he reached his. Ironic part is that //// is correct, he is now having an identity crisis. All those years of being leftist tard, makes it hard to just on the right wing Trump train.

Comment

Working...
              X