No announcement yet.

Turkish dude takes a dive off cliff posing for a birthday photo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    That's really funny you say that. He literally probably had no experience with that. Is that a culture thing? I could fall from a 2 story building and go into an incredible roll with zero injuries to my extremities.

I feel like kids from America and other Western countries have a lot of experience with that. That guy looked like he had zero athleticism.

let's see the video of you dropping off of a two storey building onto hard, uneven ground like that

i'll wheel you around in a chair until you get your ankles put back together with pins and screws.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
      Yeah because if Al Rocker jumps off a cliff by accident I'm going to assume all Americans look like him...

You know what you insinuated. This video was on our news, and anybody who watched that didn't understand why someone would jump from a rock so close to high cliff. Stop acting stupid. The guy took a risk with the devil and folded, has nothing to do with "western" culture when plenty of Russian parkour accidents, having dudes falling to their death...
      I'm probably a little more experienced and cultured than you are in life buddy. I've known many, many asians who are very nonathletic. I'm simply bringin up a conversation piece.

You're dumb a$$ thought I was comparing a 2 story jump to a 100 ft cliff. You're an idiot. Take a walk.

Comment

I'm probably a little more experienced and cultured than you are in life buddy.
        Probably?

I'm down with your skepticism, I agree.

Comment

worst balance ever. he landed but his body shifted to the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
            Probably?

I'm down with your skepticism, I agree.
            I was being sarcastic. Once again your brain can't comprehend ****.

Canelo over GGG.. LMFAO......

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              let's see the video of you dropping off of a two storey building onto hard, uneven ground like that

i'll wheel you around in a chair until you get your ankles put back together with pins and screws.
              I'm not talking **** about the guy who supposedly died in that picture. That's just sad, but also a very poor decision.

There's absolutely no way I would have fallen off that cliff buddy. Way too much experience doing **** like that as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                worst balance ever. he landed but his body shifted to the other side.
                It almost looked like he landed then crawled off the cliff, on some Wile E. Coyote sh it

Comment

I'm not talking **** about the guy who supposedly died in that picture. That's just sad, but also a very poor decision.

There's absolutely no way I would have fallen off that cliff buddy. Way too much experience doing **** like that as a kid.

you didn't jump off of two storey buildings when you were a kid. stop lying.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    you didn't jump off of two storey buildings when you were a kid. stop lying.
                    2 stories is 20 feet buddy. I'm guessing you're a millennial.

Comment

Man looked like he was wearing dress shoes, tbh, can't have helped.

Nonetheless, RIP. He was only having a laugh.

I am glad I have a 'phobia' of heights. It is not really a phobia since falling of a high thing kills us. It's adaptive.

Comment

Working...
                      X