Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Lands Gold, Decisions Amir Imam For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well finally the Irish get something to celebrate since the Danish came to Dublin and **** all over their World Cup dreams

Comment

• Felicidades Campeon!!!!

Comment

• Where the eff did the judge get the 120-108 card from?? Ramirez most def won but that scorecard was atrocious

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Lol at those cards! So Bob bought 1 guy, Don bought another and one wouldn't be bought

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Well finally the Irish get something to celebrate since the Danish came to Dublin and **** all over their World Cup dreams
            christian eriksen
            a yank that knows his footy???

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Stevenson got a long way to go to be as compelling a personality & fighter as Conlan & I think Bob just dressed up a bunch of homeless people in green tonight.
              Bob pulled some bs with that 120-108 card. Ramirez won... but damn, not every round. Ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Yea if Conlan pans out I guess we are gonna have an Irish Cinco de Mayo fight in March & regular Cinco de Mayo in May.

I'm just having trouble believing Conlan is THAT popular. I'm not seeing it, but he is getting big names hanging with him so I'm missing w/e is going on with him I guess.
                I think when McMuffin walked him out it gave him a serious boost

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  christian eriksen
                  a yank that knows his footy???
                  I love the international game, never got into league play like some of my buddies who love the premier league or the ****ty MLS, but I love World Cup and WC Qualifying. And I have to live vicariously now since the USMNT is such an incredible joke, I was ****ing yelling and screaming during that England/Scotland game up in Glasgow . Also love the European Championships
                  Last edited by BigZ44; 03-17-2018, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Yeah my stupid tv says "the live" recording starts in 5 minutes.
                    might have to do it on your phone

Comment

• Prograis vs. Ramirez should be a war! Props to Ramirez for withstanding a beating and dishing one out as well! Imam is going to wake up looking like Martin after the Tommy Hearns fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X