Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
    You boys got me inspired. Picked up a half Oz of London's finest. Mother ****ers were lax with trimming the leaves, but the buds are big and it sure smells mighty fine
    Originally posted by shahida TKO View Post
    ^ what strain bro?
    Yeah, you got me curious too. What's "the finest? (also, Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?)

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Today I was introduced to the legendary Granddaddy Purple...zzzzzzzz...huh? wazzat...fuk it. I'll be back later, gonna raid the fridge...as soon as i can stop :smilielol5:
      --------
      edit
      --------------------
      I did some research, and what i have is not purple. It's kinda dark green, but you can see some purple hairs...lol. People are looking all over for that. But what i have fits everyone's experience with it. Still a relatively new industry, there are bugs to be worked out.
      Does it leave you glued Jazzy? Or are you high as hell but functional? I dont mind either one but I love a strain that'll get my passport stamped by the intergalactic space travelers federation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Does it leave you glued Jazzy? Or are you high as hell but functional? I dont mind either one but I love a strain that'll get my passport stamped by the intergalactic space travelers federation.
        Yes and yes, I love the body high, plus it's good for them dam muscle spasms i get sometimes.
        I get high easy, so i stay away from sativa. i've had hybrids that make me melt into the chair and say...aaahhhhhh, lol Getting ripped...

This month another dispensary is opening this month, andddd...it's right up the same street as me!! I'm a cheeseburger in paradise!

Comment

Yes and yes, I love the body high, plus it's good for them dam muscle spasms i get sometimes.
          I get high easy, so i stay away from sativa. i've had hybrids that make me melt into the chair and say...aaahhhhhh, lol Getting ripped...

This month another dispensary is opening this month, andddd...it's right up the same street as me!! I'm a cheeseburger in paradise!
          Thanks my good friend. Im on my phone and it sucks a$$ to type, gonna break out the laptop tomorrow morning buddy so I can give an old friend a proper response. :doobie:

Comment

• Originally posted by shahida TKO View Post
            ^ what strain bro?
            Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            Yeah, you got me curious too. What's "the finest? (also, Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?)
            I have forgotten now. Cannabis has been known to have that effect on me lol

I know it was a Sativa though. Sweet and uplifting. Each toke cushioned the very fabric of my soul

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

For some reason, this had a delayed reaction on me! :smilielol5:

Comment

• I'm on my 28th day of my "tolerance break". Puff one for me for whom ever rolls up next. Ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONTRAY View Post
                  I'm on my 28th day of my "tolerance break". Puff one for me for whom ever rolls up next. Ha.
                  I gotcha man!

Comment

• I recently picked up a few South African Kwazulu seeds for my first grow. 100% sativa strain. I'm excited about trying this one time and time again. Being medicinal certainly has it's ups........

Comment

For some reason, this had a delayed reaction on me! :smilielol5:
                      That's how I be feeling Jaz my man. Like I'm ready to get that interstellar passport stamped up with cosmic dust stamps from across the galaxy.

Alllllllllll Aaaaabooooooard........................Next stop Pluto. :doobie:

Comment

Working...
                      X