Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO Of Canelo's Illegal Handwraps. Side by Side Comparison.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    when Nazzim Richardson caught Tito with the stackin handwraps that sht almost got the fight cancelled. Titos father didn't want to rewrap it. it took for the commissioner to make him do it. Hopkins later explained how stacking creates a casting. this method is illegal in NYC but I'm sure its legal in NV. during the Pacquiao/Margarito fight we all saw Manny double stacking and Emmanuel Steward mentioned it. but that was TX where its probably legal too. but just because something is legal doesn't mean its not an enhancer. Xylocaine is legal but should really been banned during fights. numbing hands is an enhancement. but its funny how Hopkins hasn't said anything considering he's the one that put this stacking sht on the map. now that Canelo does it Bhop is cool with it.
    Yea. I was going to mention this. Pacquiao never hit harder anytime in his career than he did Vs clottey and margarito. If golovkin does the same thing he'll definitely improve his power, esspecially with some reyes to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      This clown has never had his hands wrapped in his life.

His "stack" looks twice as big.
      Robbie just because hes posting what he sees doesnt make him a clown. Maybe he doesnt know as much about boxing as your good self but you should educate these people not make fun of them.

Comment

My question is with all that tape what happens when he perspires and his hands are moist? Does it harden or not?

I personally can't comment on its legality but compared with GGG those wraps on Canelo were massive LOL.

Comment

Legal wraps- Eddy was just giving extra protection on Canelo's injured right hand

Comment

that extra wrapping made it impossible for 3g to land his own right

Comment

Who's the bigger cheater between floyd and canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                You people are like little girls always crying about something, GGGs reps were there you idiots, nothing wrong with either wrapping.
                I agree just like cottos and many others reps were there when margs wrapped his hands so he wasn’t cheating either right?

Comment

''who makes haters cry the most, may or nelo ?''

may by landslide

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    Damn made a thread and didn't see this one. Clearly illegal.
                    It looks funky, but it clearly doesn't show the stack line of tape. I believe Sanchez, but this video doesn't show stacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      You people are like little girls always crying about something, GGGs reps were there you idiots, nothing wrong with either wrapping.
                      Sanchez said he was there and complained but they threatened to kick him out for nitpicking.

Comment

Working...
                      X