Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn: After Beating Crawford, Maybe a Super-Fight With Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Horn

Comment

I've never seen a boxer and his team so delusional in my life after almost getting knocked out and getting gifted a win. I mean for christ sakes they need to just shut the hell up already and count their blessings until he gets beat by Crawford and knocked out.

Comment

Good Lord, why arum ever let this dillusional fraud ever come into the scenE. Glad Crawford will end his dreams soon

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
          HORN Beats Crawford.
          You should be banned

Comment

ok.. this gotta stop now!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
              I've never seen a boxer and his team so delusional in my life after almost getting knocked out and getting gifted a win. I mean for christ sakes they need to just shut the hell up already and count their blessings until he gets beat by Crawford and knocked out.
              amir khan???

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Canelo is moving to 168 for good. He'd be too shook to lock horns with Horn. 160 is a little too close to Horny's best weight.

Crawford is already thinking about staying at 140. Might even drop back down to 135 because at 140, catchweights don't keep him safe from getting Horned.

Horn is the most feared man in boxing after beating the prime out of Pac.

LMAO bwahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                  Blood is going to do things too horny as never seen or experienced in his career and the end will come around round 8..
                  WhO the phuck is blood? You mean bud?

Comment

talk about over reaching,over dreaming..tap that boy and tell him back to life,back to reality..and stop the fantasy he ain't shît,Crawford bout to whoop his ass..I like his ambition though unlikely but things should play out beginning from horn vs crawford and it could be interesting

Comment

Interesting comments lol I wanna hear what this guy is going to say next!! Keep it coming Jeff this is freaking GOLD!!

Comment

Working...
                      X