Mongolian Wrestling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mongolian Wrestling

http://geographical.co.uk/people/cul...with-modernity

These Mongolian wrestlers look very strong. Look how thick their thighs are, they're like tree trunks. Do you think they would be successful in MMA if they cross trained?

Almost looks like me tackling down Anorak

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Almost looks like me tackling down Anorak

Do you have thick powerful thighs from training in the mountains?

Their stamina is probably excellent as well from high altitude training. Its probably a lot like training at big bear. These guys would be great in MMA, just have to learn some striking and BJJ cross training.

Comment

Comment

Maybe if they trimmed down, they could be successful in MMA. But geez, those outfits are h omoerotic.

They need someone to design them something better looking and with comfort.

Comment

wrestling is a big thing for mogolians. im surprise we dont see them competing much?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Maybe if they trimmed down, they could be successful in MMA. But geez, those outfits are h omoerotic.

They need someone to design them something better looking and with comfort.
              what i wanna know is why fighters dont learn mogolian style wrestling? is it the same as western type wrestling? i know that wrestling is a big thing for these people. so you would think they master this craft.

Comment

Working...
              X