Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    Nope "you cant argue with stupid"LMAO.
    A wise man once said don't argue with fools
    as people watching from a distance can't tell who is who.....

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      There were a couple close one's late I would have been fine either way.When they said 117-112 I just heard 111(9-3)and thought I got 27 o well ill take the perfect 30.Luck of the irish.
      The 115-113 judge should be fired, absolutely disgraceful. As far as I'm concerned that scorecard doesn't count and it shouldn't to any objective viewer.

Comment

• goddamn Eubank with his goddamn hype, swingin like a madman, stupid pick 'em i can't believe i wasted a x3 on this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Good you're admitting what you are.

I thought you were trying to be funny, but you can't be, because you were the one that was wrong.
          OK little man now get off your azz and pick up a little.Mom should not still be your maid at 25.

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            A wise man once said don't argue with fools
            as people watching from a distance can't tell who is who.....
            I think it was you that I heard that from last week or so.Either way great quote and one I could/should remember more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
              The 115-113 judge should be fired, absolutely disgraceful. As far as I'm concerned that scorecard doesn't count and it shouldn't to any objective viewer.
              Dude he was no more then a round or two tops off most people's score.And because of rule change(that was my idea lol)its only diff between 27-30 if that's your beef.Either way if your talkin scorecard's this week its Alexander getting screwed vs Ortiz not some card that had right winner by 1-2 rounds diff then you.smdh

Comment

Working...
              X