Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yaeba : Japanese girls with ****ed up grills. Good or Bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    There are a lot of guys who feel angry as any man can get, cuz some clown loped off his foreskin. But then there are guys who wish they got circumcised.
    Idk why anyone would be wishing they got circumcised. It f#cks up your how much pleasure you can get from sex.

And mainly its some outdated bs thats time has passed but cuz people believe silly religious sh^t it still goes on. Its in the same realm as those cats in Africa cutting off b^tches p#ssy lips & clits or whatever they are cutting off.

Comment

Hm.... I don't think it looks hideous or anything but I wouldn't prefer it.

I hope getting fangs isn't a requirement for contracting with you Zaroku

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        I'll let her suck it why not her mouth looks comfortable as hell, rest my balls on her bottom lip while she sucking da dick

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Hm.... I don't think it looks hideous or anything but I wouldn't prefer it.

I hope getting fangs isn't a requirement for contracting with you Zaroku
          No fangs required. No Japanese required either, extract-transform-load data. The hardest part is the mappings. But not as hard as me dealing with data silos, and the azz clowns who fear losing control....you've seen those job security type people who are reluctant and difficult to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            I'll let her suck it why not her mouth looks comfortable as hell, rest my balls on her bottom lip while she sucking da dick
            That's the spirit Jose! Making the most of a foul looking woman like this!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Idk why anyone would be wishing they got circumcised. It f#cks up your how much pleasure you can get from sex.

And mainly its some outdated bs thats time has passed but cuz people believe silly religious sh^t it still goes on. Its in the same realm as those cats in Africa cutting off b^tches p#ssy lips & clits or whatever they are cutting off.
              Agreed! Doctors in the US are quick to snip!

Comment

I have a thing for Asian girls that wear braces on their teeth and glasses, but still got a pretty face....

Asian teenagers basically.

Comment

****ing nonce

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I'm proud to be circumcised. Why do you need that extra skin for anyways?

to put your gum in if there's no trash can around

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      to put your gum in if there's no trash can around
                      Good point man.

I could also stash my weed pipe and condoms in there.

Comment

Working...
                      X