• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Kool Aid? That's racist dude

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      So where's the punchline?

You post some really good stuff sometimes and I've had enjoyable discussions with you but when it comes to your dislike of Hearn you really scrape the barrell with some of the utter ****e you peddle on here.

You target a stranger who has no chance of recourse...give a reason as to why you target them but there's no foundation whatsoever in that reasoning.

If you wanna give **** to someone..go on twitter and give that guy ****. Don't be a melt and use his opinion to back up your unsubstantiated claims. That's pu55y ****.
      Bruh. Whatever you talking right now is irrelevant to me because for #1 I'm seeing a whole bunch of tough guy talk and you a whole ocean away. Waste of my time

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Bruh. Whatever you talking right now is irrelevant to me because for #1 I'm seeing a whole bunch of tough guy talk and you a whole ocean away. Waste of my time
        Aahh ..can't answer. Thought as much.

Let me know when you go back to posting boxing content and not posting rubbish about strangers on different platforms purely to back up your agendas because you're too much of a fanny to converse with them on the original platform they posted on.

It's also spelt "you're" , so whilst I might be a waste of your time ( I'd smack **** out of you anyway ), a spelling lesson may be a more adequate use of your time.

Prick

Comment

Aahh ..can't answer. Thought as much.

Let me know when you go back to posting boxing content and not posting rubbish about strangers on different platforms purely to back up your agendas because you're too much of a fanny to converse with them on the original platform they posted on.

It's also spelt "you're" , so whilst I might be a waste of your time ( I'd smack **** out of you anyway ), a spelling lesson may be a more adequate use of your time.

Prick
          I'm not reading it. Once I see the disrespect I'm done with the convo. If it was anybody else you woulda been blocked but I'm trying to be patient and give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm not about to go back and forth with you over no jokes because you got your panties in a bunch over some promoter who dgaf about you, me, or that guy. As you can tell Eddie never answers him back so maybe that's why he stopped following him....

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...hearn&src=typd

Comment

I'm not reading it. Once I see the disrespect I'm done with the convo. If it was anybody else you woulda been blocked but I'm trying to be patient and give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm not about to go back and forth with you over no jokes because you got your panties in a bunch over some promoter who dgaf about you, me, or that guy. As you can tell Eddie never answers him back so maybe that's why he stopped following him....

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...hearn&src=typd
            And each one not asking about a walk time for a fighter is negative asking about his absence or why he's made a decision the poster doesn't agree with.

Look..let me make my point clear.

I show equal personal scorn towards posters from this side of the pond such as lfc..juggernaut..Robbie etc etc who flood NSB with every negative titbit they can against wilder to further their own negative agenda.

What my issue is, is ANY poster using something as asinine as that post from Twitter and using it fuel the already stupid fires of promoter and fighter hate on here.

You yourself have mentioned your dismay at why people become so engrossed in why they don't like a certain promoter or fighter based on nothing but tribalism..yet here you are taking a post from someone who clearly doesn't like Hearn, and directly use it to further your own dislike of him by attributing something falsely to a stranger.

Pot..kettle..black.

I'd much rather talk boxing..then come on NSB and see posts from you or anyone else based purely on youre own hypocritical dislike of an individual.

Comment

And each one not asking about a walk time for a fighter is negative asking about his absence or why he's made a decision the poster doesn't agree with.

Look..let me make my point clear.

I show equal personal scorn towards posters from this side of the pond such as lfc..juggernaut..Robbie etc etc who flood NSB with every negative titbit they can against wilder to further their own negative agenda.

What my issue is, is ANY poster using something as asinine as that post from Twitter and using it fuel the already stupid fires of promoter and fighter hate on here.

You yourself have mentioned your dismay at why people become so engrossed in why they don't like a certain promoter or fighter based on nothing but tribalism..yet here you are taking a post from someone who clearly doesn't like Hearn, and directly use it to further your own dislike of him by attributing something falsely to a stranger.

Pot..kettle..black.

I'd much rather talk boxing..then come on NSB and see posts from you or anyone else based purely on youre own hypocritical dislike of an individual.
              I had about 3 paragraphs typed up ready to go. But imma leave it at this. If you don't like my topics don't respond. Imma end it right there because I'm not about to go back and forth with you over something so stupid when it's all jokes.

Comment

So where's the punchline?

You post some really good stuff sometimes and I've had enjoyable discussions with you but when it comes to your dislike of Hearn you really scrape the barrell with some of the utter ****e you peddle on here.

You target a stranger who has no chance of recourse...give a reason as to why you target them but there's no foundation whatsoever in that reasoning.

If you wanna give **** to someone..go on twitter and give that guy ****. Don't be a melt and use his opinion to back up your unsubstantiated claims. That's pu55y ****.
                Lmao dámn you all be getting mad as hełl on here for no reason.

Comment

You need to let Eddie Hearn go. He's living in your head rent free. Go get some fresh air or something.

Comment

Bro. These are jokes. Everybody else got the joke. Have a good chuckle and keep it moving.
                    You're never joking. The amount of time you spend on all things British proves this.

Comment

Working...
                    X