Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breazeale responds to Wilder's comments about his son: "Your life is *****ed up!*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breazeale responds to Wilder's comments about his son: "Your life is *****ed up!*

Originally posted by Accolade View Post
    Should have name dropped Wilder's daughter

Comment

it is. wilders a sad lonely child, a child in a mans body. hes insecure and he cant maintain relationships. noone wants to be around him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
        it is. wilders a sad lonely child, a child in a mans body. hes insecure and he cant maintain relationships. noone wants to be around him.
        Someone's projecting.

Comment

I like the fury fight.. I think it's a really good fight where both offer different avenues for the win and I think everyone here would enjoy it.

But I won't lie.. if the bad blood between wilder and breazeale keeps going.. I wouldn't mind a 2 or 3 round bomb throwing sesh until one gets KO'd.

Don't like the guy.. but my money would be on wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post

What is this f@ggot shit?

Comment

This ****'s getting heated, I'd rather this fight than the Fury fight. Fat Fury is in no condition for this right now and would get blasted out by Breazeale atm, forget Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                This ****'s getting heated, I'd rather this fight than the Fury fight. Fat Fury is in no condition for this right now and would get blasted out by Breazeale atm, forget Wilder
                Breazele is a fat bastard as well. And he’s not half the fighter Fury is. At least Fury can move. Breazele poses absolutely no threat to Wilder at all. There isn’t one thing about Breazele’s game that worries Wilder in any way whatsoever. He’s a big fat punching bag.

Comment

They should have all their children ringside so they can see their daddies get whooped!

Comment

Sad that this is the only way a HW champ can get people talking about him. I guess he is in desperation mode trying to pump this fight when Fury falls through. Shouldn’t have to work this hard to hype AJ’s leftovers.

Comment

Working...
                    X