Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    7TH NUKE

Game Over.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Game Over.
      Naaah..

debunked.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      I’m not returning to your thread

Run Travestyny, run!! Run like a trailer trash with a divk fa6 that you are hahaha!!

Travestyny affinity for wearing skirt:

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Prove away you skirt wearing beeyotch
      Travestyny's position among Floyd fans have been considered by considerthis long ago..

Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****
      That's a direct quote...call em like I see em.

ONE MORE NUKE FROM TRAVSESTYNY TO TRIGGER HER ENDLESS PAIN AND SUFFERING HAHAHAHA!!

GAME OVER

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-14-2018, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        Floyd, Pacquiao, Marquez, Wladimir Klitschko--- all these legends were definitely using PEDs at one or some point in their careers. Holyfield for sure, and I believe even Mike Tyson (my favorite boxer) admitted to it before? maybe? There's only a few guys I question if they used PEDs, like Lennox Lewis, Ali, George Foreman, etc...

You could compare Floyd after his "retirement" with Berto to the picture in preparation for McGregor (the time gap), and see such a huge disparity in muscle density and proportion. You generally have a lot more androgen receptors in your upper body, hence, the reason you see many steroid users with incredible traps/3D-shoulders.

Hell, even Berto had an obvious pic showing his HGH gut in preparation for the Mayweather fight. PEDs are extremely common, especially in a sport where the drug testing really is a joking. You would seriously need to test fighters throughout the year non-stop in order to prevent PEDs, not only when fights are made, and even then, designer drugs made to circumvent the testing are possible these days.
        True, it's only floyd pom pom shakers who doesn't realize the extent of athletes to cheat in order to win..

But only one cheater wanted to clean up the sport and point fingers at others..

FLOYD

Reminds us of someone special, who will win at all cost.

It's time Floyd come clean like Lance did.

Lance went from this:

To this:

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-15-2018, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Mayweather Jr. = Armstrong.
          One and the same indeed.

Win at all costs, while others play clean..

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            [B]in the pacquaio fight, he made sure i ate the right food and he made sure i wasnt dehydrated.
            Floyd is educated with dehydration that he knows very well how IVs is Illegal.

Comedy Gold!!

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/8/24/1...ake-weight-ufc

Floyd to Conor: He better be trying to get his weight down, my weight is down,” Mayweather told MMA Fighting. “I know he’s over right now, what he weighs. What I was told, I do my homework, I’ve been hearing a lot about him getting IV bags. I don’t know if it’s true ... rumors. He got seven IV bags. You know with the Nevada commission, that’s illegal.”

Yes Floyd, they are illegal lmao

Comment

• Floyd clearly beat manny and was not even close. I think maidana did a much better job than manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralph-p4p View Post
                Floyd clearly beat manny and was not even close. I think maidana did a much better job than manny.
                The question that you have to ask.. Was Floyd busier in the Maidana fight than the Pacquiao fight?

The answer is no, floyd had the least punch output of his entire career from all that running and hugging that he did in the Pacquiao fight. That is why the fight was boring to the general public.

The difference is, Floyd stood his ground and ran less, but hugged more in the Maidana Fight. In the Pacquiao Fight, Floyd hugged and ran excessively, thus, Maidana destroyed Floyd more than Pacquiao did, but to compare 2 different fights based on how busy Floyd's opponent was to know who was more effective to deserve a Win is not how to gauge a fight. Its apples and oranges. Both are different fights, but both were effective in their own right.

Floyd in both fights did bad against Pacquiao and Maidana. Both of them deserves the win based on Floyd's poor performance of just trying to survive and as the story goes ran and hugged for 12 queer rounds while these 2 lads chased him from pillar to post.

Maidana made Floyd hug him to Death for 70 hugs in one night.

Pac with one healthy arm made Floyd run and hug him to death, that he made Floyd throw his least punchout put of his whole career.

Both are effective. Both deserved the win.

Cheers!

The injured man did this to Floyd.

That said, Same scenario happened to Loma Rigo fight, it was the same fight as the Pacquiao Mayweather fight. Rigo kept hugging and had to quit, but Floyd kept hugging but had to run and eventually survived the 12 rounds and got a gifted score card.

Guillermo Rigondeaux kept on hugging Loma in their fight that in the 6th round @ 22.00 the Ref had to give him a point deduction, which is the right thing to do in the case of a coward boxer who was there to survive and not to fight as the other one put on a good show while the other one hugged his way to a defeat. The good thing is in that fight the true winner won that night which was Loma deservingly so, while that cannot be said to the Floyd Pacquiao fight though.. The true winner lost that night for pressing the action against a coward who just ran and ran to the disappointment of the crowd as he hugged his was to a rigged score card.. Oh the Irony.. Why is it only Floyd who gets away in Vegas? He is after all the golden goose in Vegas..

When Floyd hugs he is entitled to it, as many as he wants, and for some odd way wins backing up with less punch connects compared to the aggressive Fighter Pacquiao that pressed on and connected more against the coward who was only there to survive. That's the nature of the corruption in Vegas.. The hypocrisy is too loud not to notice.

Vasyl Lomachenko VS Guillermo Rigondeaux

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

The Running Game

Dazed and confused Floyd went from one side of the ring to the other side after getting tagged by counters in a matter of seconds. 0-60 in 2 seconds flat! lolololol

RUN FLOYD! RUN!

THE PAIN HE FELT WAS REAL

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-19-2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  dont really understand why he'd need roids and be prepared to risk everything by doing them. His body was easily obtainable naturally and his style didnt rely on power at all. Im no pharmacist but roids dont improve reflexes and speed much do they?
                  Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  It's the recovery and for training meaning he could have a perfect training camp and always be ready to go and be in phenomenal shape every time at an advanced age. It helped improve his stamina, recovery and training greatly. Fighters or athletes don't just take steroids the night of an event.
                  Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  Stamina, EPO has a short testing window, same as Lance IVayweather, oops I mean Fluid Armstrong, oops, oh well, you know what I mean
                  And now according to Canelita.. sometimes to gain muscle strength you need tainted meat, but yeah endurance, stamina that's EPO, look no further than Lance Armstrong.

Both are experts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    lol .... Man that is a good one! That poll .... Dosumptin
                    Did you see Floyd's roid nipples?

remember an athlete should have more testosterone at 30 than in 40 and yet, Floyd looks like he has more testosterone @ 40 than when he was 30.

Best of all, Floyd started training looking out of shape

in 4 weeks times. Magic!

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Hahahhha it's so enjoyable reading flom0s reply defending floyd to the end. Sorry flom0s you all should be mad at floyd for exposing himself as PED cheater.
                      Their misery for Floyd's cheating ways will never go away.

Comment

Working...
                      X