No announcement yet.

It's over for me. I accept defeat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post

I'm 26 years old, about to be past my prime as a man. If I haven't been getting ass by now it's game over for me. I understand that, as a man, women don't like me.

I'm just going to quit on my stool and focus on other aspects of my life.

I put forth an honest effort to seduce women but it was all in vain.

I'm just going to focus on my job and save up money for hookers.

I don't have anymore pride. I am just going to be real with myself. I stand no chance. I don't have the verbal skills to seduce a woman. Plus my dick is small. I've been stopped. My career is over. I never made it. I'm just going to pack it in and get a hooker.

P.s. To all you guys who do get ass, just know that you're lucky -- really lucky. For real.
    Stop looking at women as sex objects and treat them like people. You may not get more sex but you will learn a lot about women and make some new friends. Probably not what you want to hear.

Comment

I've lost. I'm just going to pack it in and stop running from the truth. I'm going to eat cheeseburgers, Ben and Jerry's, and drink soda. That's the only pleasure I can get. I was destined to not have pussy in my life.

Comment

I feel ya bro I feel ya

Comment

I've lost. I'm just going to pack it in and stop running from the truth. I'm going to eat cheeseburgers, Ben and Jerry's, and drink soda. That's the only pleasure I can get. I was destined to not have pussy in my life.
          We all here for ya bro

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Stop looking at women as sex objects and treat them like people. You may not get more sex but you will learn a lot about women and make some new friends. Probably not what you want to hear.
            Women friendzone me already. I'm not interested in that. I wanted to be the guy that she wants to give pussy to. Now I'm just going to eat In-N-Out and chase it with some Ben and Jerry's strawberry cheesecake. I've lost. It's over for me. I just gotta be real with myself.
            Last edited by punchr; 06-26-2017, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
              I feel ya bro I feel ya
              We all here for ya bro
              The thing about me is, I always knew I was a loser since I was a kid. I just spent my whole life running from the truth and trying to delude myself into thinking I was a cool guy. But Martin Luther King said the truth shall set you free. I'm freeing myself. I'm a 26-year-old failure. The truth is, not everyone can make the team. Not everyone is cut out for it. Some people are rejects. Hopefully I can find peace now.

Comment

The thing about me is, I always knew I was a loser since I was a kid. I just spent my whole life running from the truth and trying to delude myself into thinking I was a cool guy. But Martin Luther King said the truth shall set you free. I'm freeing myself. I'm a 26-year-old failure. The truth is, not everyone can make the team. Not everyone is cut out for it. Some people are rejects. Hopefully I can find peace now.
                That's the spirit bro.

Are you a troll or are you really like this?

I accepted my life was gonna be how it is gonna be when I was about 27. That's how it is bro, reality. We all have our failures. Accept this and find happiness in your mediocrity.

Comment

That's the spirit bro.

Are you a troll or are you really like this?

I accepted my life was gonna be how it is gonna be when I was about 27. That's how it is bro, reality. We all have our failures. Accept this and find happiness in your mediocrity.
                  Costa you should help him,you get the most Birds on this forum,use your sex addiction for something good and help Punchr
                  Teach him the secret tricks of a master at seduction

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                    Costa you should help him,you get the most Birds on this forum,use your sex addiction for something good and help Punchr
                    Teach him the secret tricks of a master at seduction
                    There are genuinely no tricks. When I was younger and single I didn't give a damn but was smart enough to notice an opportunity when it was there. Like a Venus fly trap.

I'd genuinely say just get ur face out there. Be out every Friday and Saturday. Rack up 4-5 numbers a night. This is easy. The less time you spend boring her with ur chat the more likely u r to get a reply. Just say hi, compliment her then be like oh anyway I need to go I'm with my boys but let's get numbers I will catch y later.

Meet em after work. Listen to their bs and just be ready to screw on the 3rd date when they at the crib. There's no game it's just about getting out there

Comment

Get rid of those thoughts. Negativity and weakness are like cancer.. it spreads too.

Comment

Working...
                      X