Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pokemon go help fat Yanks lose weight?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Pokemon go help fat Yanks lose weight?.

Or they would find someone to carry their darn phone to do the hunt for them...

or use their hoverboards

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      or use their hoverboards
      dat kinda dangerous doe. how about if the HOverboard explode or caught on fire?.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        dat kinda dangerous doe. how about if the HOverboard explode or caught on fire?.
        They'll sue and probably get a little coverage on their local news.

Comment

Everyone and their mom seems to be playing this game. And all I can think about is how the NSA might be using it to better spy on us.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Everyone and their mom seems to be playing this game. And all I can think about is how the NSA might be using it to better spy on us.
            They never need a game to do that. They were doing it before Pokemon Go came out.

Comment

They don't need to use it to spy on us, if you use apps, you basically give that company the right to take whatever information it can extract from your phone. They than sell that information.

I use a few apps and thats it.

Never load your phone up with apps, and never use any app that is made by a Russian company.

Comment

Whats the deal with this game? Do you just run around like a fukin energizer bunny on meth catching pokemon? Or can you battle and shizz? I'd legit get it if you can train them and battle, are there wild pokemon if you get in the sea or walk in long grass? Do you get gym badges (that is very important to me in particular).

If it's just mincing about only catching them then i'd respectfully decline...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  They never need a game to do that. They were doing it before Pokemon Go came out.
                  I'd hazard a guess they've been watching/tracking and listening to most people since not too long after Red Version came out on Gameboy Colour! Plausible.

I swear I've read on a few places, over a few years, that the gov/military/spooks have access to technology that is 10-15 years ahead of whats available to buy for civilians, then when their new stuff comes out, that technology trickles down to the civilian market as commodities etc.

Again, plausible. Anyway GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL! POKEMON! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALLLLL! POKEMON!

Comment

NSA does not need to do anything every time you drink Coke and Pepsi it powers up the bugging device that you have ingested from either McDonalds,Wendys,Taco Bell and KFC.

How's that for conspiracy theory!.

Comment

Working...
                    X