Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: Canelo Ruined Legacy, Look How His Body Changed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trouser python View Post
    This whole positive test thing is killing you inside, I can just tell.

You pretend to take an objective view point and try to make jokes about it but it's obvious for all to see it's eating you up.

You have posted like 50 comments on every Canelo thread ranging from:

"He is responsible for what goes into his body"
    "Canelo is innocent set him free"
    "the fat red kid is gonna lite that boy up like a christmas tree"
    "GGG's team needs to STFU"

You are all over the shop. All you Canelo fans have gone into overdrive on damage control. It's very entertaining to see grown men act like teenage girls at a Bieber concert. I can't believe I am going to say this but the deluded GGG fan base seems to be the sane group in this situation.

I have been winding up you fcukboys and drowning you in your own stupidity

guilty as charged

WAR Clenelo

btw kid, not once have I ever stated that Canelo was clean

I said that the matter should be FULLY investigated, and that Golovkin should defer the fight

i bet that burnnssssss

oh, except for my claim in jest that was Clenelo was innocent and should be released immediately loooool

and I did not redK you for bashing Clenelo..... I redK you for crying in public

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      I have been winding up you fcukboys and drowning you in your own stupidity

guilty as charged

WAR Clenelo

btw kid, not once have I ever stated that Canelo was clean

I said that the matter should be FULLY investigated, and that Golovkin should defer the fight

i bet that burnnssssss

oh, except for my claim in jest that was Clenelo was innocent and should be released immediately loooool

and I did not redK you for bashing Clenelo..... I redK you for crying in public
      Thanks for proving my point. See how petty and childish you idiots are???

I don't even know what a red K (or a green K) does for me and I don't give a **** either. If you gave me a red K 100 times over, my life would not change in the slightest.

You on the other hand, this site is you life and the fact that you gave me a red K and then made a point of telling me you gave me one (including an explanation lol) tells me my comment had truth to it because it clearly got under your skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        lmao wish I had seen that

bigdunny is too smart for the casuals

so..... you have convicted Canelo, based on the fact that he is not running around frantically trying to clear his name..... for a positive test that he claims was accidental

funny shht

back when Pac was doing his thing..... under a cloud of suspicion..... just like Freddie Roach admitted would happen when Manny publicly refused random blood tests..... there was a very simple way for Manny to clear his name..... he could have simply taken a harmless blood test..... but, nope

where were you then ?
        I agree that the whole PAC "let the commission do it's job" situation was disgusting. Any athlete refusing testing raises questions, and rightfully so.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          IF Canelo used clen on purpose he was probably using it during december, january, beginning of february. To maintain muscle and keep fat low.
          if canelo was a big mw it will be more credible... he is new to 160 i dont think he will ever strugle to make the weight for the remaining of his career.. in fact the guy could have stayed at 154 with an elite S&C coach, but he never cared... i really think there is some negligence on his team when it comes to canelos nutrition and conditioning...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
            if canelo was a big mw it will be more credible... he is new to 160 i dont think he will ever strugle to make the weight for the remaining of his career.. in fact the guy could have stayed at 154 with an elite S&C coach, but he never cared... i really think there is some negligence on his team when it comes to canelos nutrition and conditioning...
            I think he works really hard in the gym. He was cutting 15-20 pounds to make 154. What more can you expect of him? He cuts a lot. He's a heavy guy.

I don't think he needed help to make weight at 160, I didn't say that, but it's easier to focus on training when you don't have to focus on losing the weight you gained during the off season.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              I think he works really hard in the gym. He was cutting 15-20 pounds to make 154. What more can you expect of him? He cuts a lot. He's a heavy guy.

I don't think he needed help to make weight at 160, I didn't say that, but it's easier to focus on training when you don't have to focus on losing the weight you gained during the off season.
              yes, he isnt big but he is heavy, he is stocky and short, but i still think that with the proper s&c coach he wouldnt have to work as hard and after some time even improve his stamina, i always liked mcmillian, the guy with cotto in his final stage...

Comment

• Originally posted by trouser python View Post
                Thanks for proving my point. See how petty and childish you idiots are???

I don't even know what a red K (or a green K) does for me and I don't give a **** either. If you gave me a red K 100 times over, my life would not change in the slightest.

You on the other hand, this site is you life and the fact that you gave me a red K and then made a point of telling me you gave me one (including an explanation lol) tells me my comment had truth to it because it clearly got under your skin.

once again, hopefully for the last time.....

I never said that Clenelo was clean

Originally posted by trouser python View Post
                I agree that the whole PAC "let the commission do it's job" situation was disgusting. Any athlete refusing testing raises questions, and rightfully so.

fair call

Comment

• Gotta head like barry bonds

Comment

• Roided or not Canelo would beat the brakes off Smith.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                      He hardly looked "bad"nor was he beat up in that fight. Canelo, as most fighters are who face Floyd, was a step to slow.
                      No...he looked bad. Like he wasnt trying. And Floyd did absolutely nothing to make him look bad. It was a boring fight. Not as boring as Floyd / Manny but still a sleepy fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X