No announcement yet.

Official Tommy Robinson thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Calling Tommy Robinson a "racist" is like calling Ghandi a "racist".

Maybe true in both cases. So what?

They aren't colonizing or enslaving anyone else. They're defending their own people in the only homeland they have.

Unfortunately he faces a different enemy with a different nature. The UK either resorts to armed resistance at this point or all is lost. The opinions of poodles no longer matter.
    Don't compare tommy to ghandi haha

And an armed resistance for what exactly?

The muslamics haha

Nah I respect your opinion
    And I agree to disagree

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
      LOL Muslims account for 99% of terrorism in Europe.

tommy rob and his supporters have killed how many people?

Yeah he's really causing damage.
      Oh his supporters have killed

Many racial deaths here

MANY

And I just listed the documented damage he has done

And that's what we know of

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        Don't compare tommy to ghandi haha

And an armed resistance for what exactly?

The muslamics haha

Nah I respect your opinion
        And I agree to disagree
        Why not compare him to Ghandi? They are both nationalists who fought against the foreign populations swarming their countries & Tommy is meeting much of the same institutional resistance.

Since you are a sheltered PC poodle you probably aren't even really familiar with Ghandis now-taboo ideology. Sheltered PC poodles usually just think Ghandi was some buddhist guy who fought for gay rights.

I do not respect your opinions. You pander to Islamic domination because you fear them. That means we have to be the bigger bullies — then you will kiss up to us instead. It's a sad reality.
        Last edited by ////; 03-18-2018, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
          Oh his supporters have killed

Many racial deaths here

MANY

And I just listed the documented damage he has done

And that's what we know of
          Who has killed more, Tommy's supporters, or Muslims terrorists killing in the name of Islam. I've never heard of anybody who is a staunch Tommy Robinson supporter who has murdered. Even if there is the rare one-off murder of a Tommy Rob supporter, it can't be analogized to the thousands killed in the name of Islam. And the constant terror attacks by Islamists across Europe on an annual basis.

That's all, thanks.

Comment

I never said you grew up in a Muslim country - I said "you come from" a Muslim country, broadly meaning that your parents, or grandparents came to England, and you're NOT a native Englishman.

You are sensitive to people rejecting Islam, because it's the religion of most of your family and friends.

However, I also said, there's a good chance you're a limp-wristed phaggot who is a native Westerner.

Here's exactly what I said: "I'm guessing you come from a Muslim family or Muslim-country and are butthurt. Or you're the typical White-guilt ridden moron."

The point remains - Tommy Robinson has not said, nor done ANYTHING racist. You still have yet to cite one piece of evidence where he's said or done anything racist. Islam is not even a race, it's an ideology.

It's obvious you're very sensitive to Tommy taking a stand against Islam in Western countries.
            Oh yup you did

Dude threw me off

He got it wrong not me

Still he backed you via misinterpretation

And as I said he's a sneak(hence the 5 name changes and fraud) he ain't got the minerals to say it outright
            Still
            I don't need video evidence to know Hitler is a racist
            We knew what and who he led
            We also know that about Tommy yet he ain't got Hitler's balls

Also
            Mexicans are not a race
            Yet you can still be racist to them

Please don't try make me out to be dumb cos I'm really not

I know my own point of view and I have no interest in changing your opinion of the man

See if he actually had the balls to say he wants to keep Britain white then I would respect that
            Not agree
            Just respect a man with beliefs

But he won't cos he's a sneaky Lil mupppet

Comment

Who has killed more, Tommy's supporters, or Muslims terrorists killing in the name of Islam. I've never heard of anybody who is a staunch Tommy Robinson supporter who has murdered. Even if there is the rare one-off murder of a Tommy Rob supporter, it can't be analogized to the thousands killed in the name of Islam. And the constant terror attacks by Islamists across Europe on an annual basis.

That's all, thanks.
              I only answered what you asked dude

Comment

Why not compare him to Ghandi? They are both nationalists who fought against the foreign populations swarming their countries & Tommy is meeting much of the same institutional resistance.

Since you are a sheltered PC poodle you probably aren't even really familiar with Ghandis now-taboo ideology. Sheltered PC poodles usually just think Ghandi was some buddhist guy who fought for gay rights.

I do not respect your opinions. You pander to Islamic domination because you fear them. That means we have to be the bigger bullies — then you will kiss up to us instead. It's a sad reality.
                Cos ghandI had balls

I fear them haha
                Yeah dude you can bully me

Go ahead

Good luck haha

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  its tragic this moron is getting so much airtime now because of how ******ed and braindead the 'left' has become, they are not even 'left' just a bunch of virtue signalling idiots who hate trump and love trannies lol.

he is literally just a bloke in the pub that starts going on and on about how much he hates Muslims.
                  BTW who is funding him and the EDL? oh yeah it happens to be the apartheid state of Israel.

for the record before i get attacked for loving Muslims, all religions are ****ing dumb, and there is no evidence for bin laden planning and executing 9/11 to the contrary he actually denied it.

It's ironic, years ago when i was a young teenager i used to read articles written by Paul joseph Watson about how 7/7 9/11, the madrid bombings, and most muslim terrorist attacks were false flag attacks designed to demonise Muslims for Geo-political reasons in order to justify wars etc

NOW he is literally Tommy Robinsons sidekick, can someone explain that to me?
                  This explains a lot.....
                  https://knightstemplarinternational....means-video-3/

He beat his wife too

Didn't know that

I wonder if that's why he was on muppet wing in lock up

Comment

The world continues to ignore the genocide in South Africa. A glimpse into the political future of "no-go zones" in western Europe.

Imagine CNN ignoring it if a multiracial foreign country suddenly removing the human rights of blacks from its constitution and confiscated their homes while state-sanctioned guerrillas terrorize/torture/murder the newly homeless.

Imagine CNN just being dead silent. Calling anyone who tried to bring it up a "black supremacist troll".

I learned about the South Africa situation and Rhodesia from my father at a very young age. He knew a lovely old couple that fled and the stories he told me were horrifying.

Think ISIS execution videos except more brutal, and the victims being (white) babies and little kids.

The media are silent though because unfortunately "white" people don't own the media like some people think.

Comment

Tommy's been known to stage incidents to stir up hatred like the video of him fighting 5 men outside Mcdonalds. It was so embarrassingly cringy and staged. Also, the masked men were clearly WHITE:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8250421.html

Comment

Working...
                      X