Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Punches Anthony Joshua In The Face!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Wilder can't handle his own power. His power level was over 9,000 when he threw that punch.
    Lol damn I wanna insert a Vegeta pic here but I'm on my phone

Comment

The balance

Imagine thinking that was worth putting out there for the world to see

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        The whole."bommg squaaad" thing is irritating as ****. But that today's promotions. Everything is WWE at the top before they actually make it happen. Floyd, Fury, and countless others are trying to be Ali without putting in the same work. It's irritating, but it has more to do with multiple belt's than anything else in my opinion.
        I don’t mind it to be honest. I find it funny because it isn’t catchy at all. And now AJ making fun of it makes it even funnier. At the end of the day as long as they all fight each other then am cool with the trash talking.

Comment

if that doll was still on its feet no doubt Wilder would have started windmilling while still off balance.
          Last edited by SugarRayCurtain; 03-17-2018, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Such terrible technique. It makes it so much easier for him to be KTFO.

I mean he couldn't straight up KO Charlie Zelenoff FFS

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              What kind of professional boxer can't even throw ONE punch without falling over?.. I mean it's not like the cardboard man was moving around giving him challenging angles, it had no pulse.. Much like Wilder's last 39 opponents. I'll give him the 40th fight because for once he actually fought a someone with a pulse, but he needed blood pressure meds to keep those pulses ticking.
              LMFAPOOOOoo

Comment

Compare that to
                https://twitter.com/anthonyfjoshua/s...85568816730113

Comment

Working...
                X