Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: I Hope Thurman Wins, But Vargas Isn't Tune-Up for Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    That's all fine and all but who are you fighting next, or are you just gonna wait on the sidelines?
    I think he'll sit on the sidelines if he can't get thurman, and spence is offered.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Hell NO!!! This has #CherryPickingGoneWrong
    Written all over it!!! If odds are good ill throw some money on Vargas...
    rooting for jesse, like i'm rooting for rios....

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    And I hope Shawn never gets a rematch since he openly ducks Errol for no reason
    I wonder what this clown says if keith caves in to the pressure, and fights and loses to spence before he fights porter. Will he get the nerve to fight spence for 3 belts?

Comment

Rios 5'11"!?? PROPS to Thurman for taking on a tough rehabilitation fight! ANOTHER former title holder to get him ready to eventually methodically dismantle Spence! Thats if Crawford doesnt get to Spence 1st!

Comment

Damn! Spence got these dudes shook. They don't even want to mention him as a potential opponent and he's got a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
          I think he'll sit on the sidelines if he can't get thurman, and spence is offered.

rooting for jesse, like i'm rooting for rios....

I wonder what this clown says if keith caves in to the pressure, and fights and loses to spence before he fights porter. Will he get the nerve to fight spence for 3 belts?
          Im rooting for Rios as well! Used to be Garcia fan but not anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            And I hope Shawn never gets a rematch since he openly ducks Errol for no reason
            That is not true. There is a very good reason Porter and everyone else want nothing to do with Spence. That reason is Spence does not just win, he inflects heavy damage and can end anyone's career.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
              Tuneup with a bum get hated on but ok for Garcia Rios tuneup with a Top 10ww haters say you might lose got Thurman Vargas no movement any takers ?
              Use punctuation marks. What are you trying to get us to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                That is not true. There is a very good reason Porter and everyone else want nothing to do with Spence. That reason is Spence does not just win, he inflects heavy damage and can end anyone's career.
                Ummm...based on what? He's fought Chris Algieri - who did 3-4 cartwheels against little old Pacquiao - and Lamont Peterson? What has Lamont EVER done?

His best win is Kell Brook and it was a good fight for first 8 rounds. Kell tired in the 2nd half...probably had to do with jumping 2 weight classes and than dropping 2 weight classes...

Yeah, nvm, even though he's dominating cab drivers let's just say he KTFO Floyd, SRR, SRL, Hagler, and Hearn

Some of you people are dumber than wood, honest to God.

Comment

Vargas is no tune-up. He will hang in there with Thurman and it won't be an easy night. I have Thurman winning by UD. From there Thurman will likely have to rematch either Garcia or Porter, neither of those are easy fights. So to say that Thurman is ducking Spence is just fanboy talk. Thurman has been taking the tough fights. Granted he isn't as active as many would like, but taking on Porter and Garcia back to back has earned him my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                    Yeah that's funny you welcome the Garcia fight. You welcome the Thurman fight. I am yet to hear you say you want some of Spence. Like you want to fight the best. The whole division is scared of Spence accept Crawford. All the other dudes talk like straight bytches when it comes to fighting Spence.
                    But Crawford is top rank so it's easy for him to hollar at Spence from behind the fences of his home.

It's like them dogs that bark at other dogs behind the fence, but soon as the gate is open you see the dog backing down or running away completely.

He knows there's a slim chance the fight happens due to Top Rank/Bob Arum vs PBC/Al Haymon politics.

Not saying he is actually scared, just sayin that his call out means absolutely nothing. If he was a PBC fighter I highly doubt he would be as vocal about fighting Spence.

I mean, when Kellerman unexpectedly asked him about Spence in a post match interview, you saw the fear clearly in his eyes and he started stuttering and making excuses, lying and sayin that Spence is moving up in weight etc etc.

Comment

Runtime dont want no real work

Comment

Working...
                      X