Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamont Peterson Is A Victim Of A Bad Trainer? HAS TO BEG TRAINER FOR INSTRUCTIONS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    "larry spence"...

can you svck on another mans nutts any harder??
    why do you care?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      dude you should work for ellie seckback with these ******ed titles
      lol baited your ass in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        I still don't know what their gameplan was. LP literally stood in front of Errol - who was teeing off - and rarely opened up or exchanged. He literally operated like a heavy bag.

So yeah the game plan was bad and there was approximately zero adjustments made
        I knew the game plan was gonna be that but I expected it to semi work but spence was ready for it, just simply pivot, step off and change teh entire look for lamont and he had to reset so wasnt able to plant and let his shots off which is okay game plan A doesnt work move on to B but they had no B plan or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
          why do you care?
          bro! you have kids in their teens for crying out loud! can you try to act like an adult? jeezus! "larry spence"???

Comment

Spende is just a level above Peterson skillwise

Comment

I still don't know what their gameplan was. LP literally stood in front of Errol - who was teeing off - and rarely opened up or exchanged. He literally operated like a heavy bag.

If you stand there like a heavy bag than something wrong is being done at the gym . You have to train to slip punches , Bob and weave or block punches if you don't practice this at the gym you will not be able to do this at fight time. So what instructions can he give him can thats what you have to do when your getting hit , you must bring your defense game into the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                bro! you have kids in their teens for crying out loud! can you try to act like an adult? jeezus! "larry spence"???
                Some people never grow up some are 40 going on 15

Comment

I too thought Peterson's game plan sucked. He had nothing going on.

But maybe Spence is just that good that all the strategies had to go out the window once he punched Lamont in the mouth.

Comment

The thing is, Spence is just too good for LP. Anytime Lamont does anything, he gets countered or attacked. Really dont matter the gameplan when your simply outgunned, and to make matters worse, the guy outgunning you, is strong af, so the punches are doing damage.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      The thing is, Spence is just too good for LP. Anytime Lamont does anything, he gets countered or attacked. Really dont matter the gameplan when your simply outgunned, and to make matters worse, the guy outgunning you, is strong af, so the punches are doing damage.
                      That's why you create a "gameplan"...

LP had success in small samples - mostly wide open counters bc Spence is not defensively responsible. Those counters were few and far between bc LP didn't use lateral movements, didn't use feints, didn't parry punches, and didn't attack at different heights or with varied punches.

He literally stood directly in front of Spencer. What the f kind of sense does that make?

Comment

Working...
                      X