Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Emerges of Hillary Clinton Saying Illegal Immigrant Children Have to Go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are illegal you should be sent back. It's bad enough we have to spend tax dollars on getting rid of and taking care of the situation. If I commit a crime and get caught I will be punished and I have to face the consequences. The same should apply to illegal aliens breaking the law and entering the US illegally. Just because their country sux doesn't give them the right to break our laws and not get punished for it

Comment

I agree wif her

Comment

the one thing i will side with shillary on. parents and their kids should either be legal or get out. theres nothing stopping a cvnt from being legal other than laziness or trying to avoid something.

Comment

illegals have got to go !

Comment

A lot of parents are escaping an epidemic of Mara violence in Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador but then a lot of folks bring their kids because they know it will help them obtain access to visas, welfare, etc..

Anyway, I believe its against National Law to 1. send people back to violent areas and 2. separate children from their parents
            Last edited by maracho; 09-09-2017, 02:00 AM.

Comment

But I'm a superfan doe right 1bad65?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                But I'm a superfan doe right 1bad65?
                No, now you're a ******ed Trump supporter. She didn't win the election, and her opinions don't matter. But you people will do anything to deflect from Trump. So go back to your trailer and make another thread, you racist trump supporter

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  No, now you're a ******ed Trump supporter. She didn't win the election, and her opinions don't matter. But you people will do anything to deflect from Trump. So go back to your trailer and make another thread, you racist trump supporter
                  1bad65 dumb ass can't wrap his head around the fact that somebody can be anti-Hillary and anti-Trump. He doesn't get it. He thinks everybody who's head isn't up Trump's ass like his is a superfan of the democrats. I voted for Bernie in the primary and didn't vote in the general. And Bernie isn't even a democrat

Comment

I welcome all illegals! I will help any illegals evade deportation.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      I welcome all illegals! I will help any illegals evade deportation.
                      You're a sanctuary poster

Comment

Working...
                      X