Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Did You See The Size of Canelo When He Fought Me?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don`t care, he wanted this. Than brook followed him in stupidity and fought GGG.

Comment

WOW! Did you see the size of Danny Garcia? Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
        shut up khan, no one cares! Your beating a dead horse now. Canelo got caught, got busted, went into the rematch with ggg and held his own and arguably won for some but “officially” won in the record books for the world. No one cares about his size when he fought you. That fight is in the past already. Congrats for just waking up from that one. But your chin is so weak, this guy could have knocked you out.

😂........... 🤣

Comment

stupid people they misquoted him.. what he meant to say was "Did you see canelo's snake when he fought me?"

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24
            You didn't hear Mayweather complaining about how big he was... yes Canelo had to get to 155 but he rehydrated so stop it
            canelo fought mayweather at 152 no?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              I remember seeing his ******* and thinking he needs to put a bra on.

Khan was big as hell. It wasnt even that huge a size differencr visually which really surprised me. Khan was dum thicc tho

Remember all the
              “Strongest at this weight”

“Is always at his best in the gym at this weight” talk? ��

Khan is that level of brave that he’s stupid as hell. But I gotta love it. He doesnt duck and he makes good fights

Comment

Wish this idiot would just grow a pair and fight Brook in UK. Make huge money for both and if it was close then they could fight multiple times for big money over there. Kind of like the days of Benn, Eubank, Watson, Herol Graham, and Steve Collins. All Rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24
                  You didn't hear Mayweather complaining about how big he was... yes Canelo had to get to 155 but he rehydrated so stop it
                  152 not 155, Canelo was very weight drained in the Floyd fight.

Comment

You're right! I forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
                      canelo fought mayweather at 152 no?
                      Yes, but he didn't come down from 160, only from 154. Floyd was also 36 yrs. old then too, just like GGG was this past Saturday night!

Comment

Working...
                      X