Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko Wants Mikey Garcia Fight Right After Pedraza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
    Agreed. He should have fought for a world title his first fight if he wanted to be great.
    Sorry to clip your wings but who are all other great fighters in history that fought for a world title in their first pro fight? Don't be ******ed.
    Last edited by richardt; 09-20-2018, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Lomachenko says he wants to fight Mikey and people are upset. I don't get it. Boxing fans are a weird bunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        Lomachenko says he wants to fight Mikey and people are upset. I don't get it. Boxing fans are a weird bunch.
        Boxing fans are more into finger pointing and talk of who's ducking. Even when the good fights happen to them it's all about being "proven right" and seeing a guy get "exposed" rather than just enjoying the sport. The thing is Boxing fans also twist every outcome, scenario and hypothetical to exactly how they want it to go.

I honestly don't know why most here even watch the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Lomachenko says he wants to fight Mikey and people are upset. I don't get it. Boxing fans are a weird bunch.
          Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Boxing fans are more into finger pointing and talk of who's ducking. Even when the good fights happen to them it's all about being "proven right" and seeing a guy get "exposed" rather than just enjoying the sport. The thing is Boxing fans also twist every outcome, scenario and hypothetical to exactly how they want it to go.

I honestly don't know why most here even watch the sport.
          Lomachenko didn't say anything, Arum did.

People are upset because Arum is using the media to pretend Loma wants to fight Mikey next so fans blame Mikey for ducking.

Posters know Bob is full of sh-t when it comes to making fights against top tier opponents where his fighter isn't the overwhelming favorite.

Like always Bob will say this, Loma will end up in a very easy fight, and Loma diehard fans like yourselves will give him a pass for it while killing any other non TR fighter that takes an easy fight.

I get you guys like Loma but you've seen Arum do this time and time again.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Lomachenko didn't say anything, Arum did.

People are upset because Arum is using the media to pretend Loma wants to fight Mikey next so fans blame Mikey for ducking.

Posters know Bob is full of sh-t when it comes to making fights against top tier opponents where his fighter isn't the overwhelming favorite.

Like always Bob will say this, Loma will end up in a very easy fight, and Loma diehard fans like yourselves will give him a pass for it while killing any other non TR fighter that takes an easy fight.

I get you guys like Loma but you've seen Arum do this time and time again.
            So why dont Mikey just take whatever Top Rank offers him and beat Loma to shut everyone up? Since Mikey really wants to fight Loma right?

Or do you mean Arum is doing to Loma what Mikey is doing by saying he wants to fight Spence with no real intention?

Comment

• Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
              So why dont Mikey just take whatever Top Rank offers him and beat Loma to shut everyone up? Since Mikey really wants to fight Loma right?

Or do you mean Arum is doing to Loma what Mikey is doing by saying he wants to fight Spence with no real intention?
              Someone who is banned has an alt. Who?????????

We all know the situation with Mikey and TR. We also know how Bob doesn't like to do business with his ex fighters. We also know bob doesn't make 50/50 fights unless he has no other options. That is why so many posters are responding the way they are.

I'd rather see mikey/loma and I don't think Mikey/Spence gets made either.

Comment

Someone who is banned has an alt. Who?????????

We all know the situation with Mikey and TR. We also know how Bob doesn't like to do business with his ex fighters. We also know bob doesn't make 50/50 fights unless he has no other options. That is why so many posters are responding the way they are.

I'd rather see mikey/loma and I don't think Mikey/Spence gets made either.
                Didn't even answer the question at hand. Why don't Mikey just take whatever offer he gets from Top Rank? Get in there, whoop Loma and end the hype? So Arum is saying Loma wants Mikey just to fool the public like what Mikey is doing by calling out Spence? Where's the outrage for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
                  Didn't even answer the question at hand. Why don't Mikey just take whatever offer he gets from Top Rank? Get in there, whoop Loma and end the hype? So Arum is saying Loma wants Mikey just to fool the public like what Mikey is doing by calling out Spence? Where's the outrage for that?
                  I tend not to engage with alts of banned posters. Why would Mikey take whatever he gets when he can make more in other fights?

Thats the kind of dumb sh-t people were saying about Crawford-why did he turn down the monster offer from TR.

However slight the chance Mikey/Spence has of being made, it has a more realistic chance of being made then Mikey/Loma.

Comment

I tend not to engage with alts of banned posters. Why would Mikey take whatever he gets when he can make more in other fights?

Thats the kind of dumb sh-t people were saying about Crawford-why did he turn down the monster offer from TR.

However slight the chance Mikey/Spence has of being made, it has a more realistic chance of being made then Mikey/Loma.
                    Okay so he clearly doesn't want that fight then and is just using Loma's name just like what Arum is doing. Why would you not want a chance to beat your ex promoter's best fighter and shut them out of the game? Why do you act like this will be Mikey's last fight or something with comments like "he can make more in other fights"? Who is he gonna fight that will make him more money against Loma? He's not fighting Spence like you said. And Mikey made $1 million in his last fight. I believe that was his highest purse so let's not act like Mikey is Canelo or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      Sorry to clip your wings but who are all other great fighters in history that fought for a world title in their first pro fight? Don't be ******ed.
                      I thought this was pretty obvious I was being sarcastic...?

Case in point: Repeat your same question back to yourself. What other fighters fought for a world title in their first fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X