Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dec. 29th Mayweather Pacquiao. Will people have enough money to shell out $100

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec. 29th Mayweather Pacquiao. Will people have enough money to shell out $100

For the ppv? Right after the holidays going into the new year? That's the day they have planned.

Is this fight really happening? I hope not.

Comment

Nothing good happens in December. I don’t mind this at all. Boxing before the year ends. Bring it. Of course, broke bums don’t like this cause they can’t afford it.

Bring it! Boxing party

Comment

There is a UFC PPV in LV at the T-Mobile that night already.
        Last edited by MasterPlan; 09-18-2018, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Wonder if they are gonna do it outside of the US. Arum mentioned this today on a podcast I was listening to & the end of the year is a big fight day in Japan (& maybe other Asian countries).

Comment

People are MORE inclined to spend on non essentials during the holidays. That's why all sorts of businesses boom then.

A lot of boxers don't take fights then because they want to be with family doing holiday things, not starving and hanging out in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              There is a UFC PPV in LV atbthe T-Mobile that night already.
              You don't think May Pac can strong arm them? Dec. 29 th is the word going around. Who knows it might not be in Vegas. Two different fan bases anyways

Comment

I'd wipe my ass with that $100 before I'd spend it on that ppv.😆

Comment

Might as well push back to January or February honestly

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    You don't think May Pac can strong arm them? Dec. 29 th is the word going around. Who knows it might not be in Vegas. Two different fan bases anyways
                    2 different fan bases but 2 PPVs in the same area down the street from one another both at buildings owned by the same resort.

Comment

Working...
                    X