Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question. Do jabs and potshots only count when mayweather and ward do it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    Never mind that power shots that ggg landed more. He also landed tons more jabs and potshots. Why is that no one mentions this but when mayweather and ward land 1 potshot the whole rd everyone goes nuts like they dominated the fight? By everyone I mean not only the fans but the commentators as well.

I don't recall Mayweather or Ward getting busted up when they boxed and moved.

Comment

Richard Dwyer said the same thing. He said "do jabs not count anymore?"

Comment

Ward and more so Mayweather know how to operate on the inside, Golovkin does not.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          Richard Dwyer said the same thing. He said "do jabs not count anymore?"
          Do body shots not count? It's funny how people pretend that Golovkin was the only one that landed punches.
          Last edited by joseph5620; 09-16-2018, 01:21 AM.

Comment

No, it's any African American boxer or fighter of color. Remember they use to blow Lara when he would land a jab and occasional straight left then run around for a minute and a half. It's just perceived a different way for some odd reason.

Comment

Mexican style!!!!!!

Comment

Floyd lands like 40% plus of his punches all the time. That pac fight was like his worst.

His opponents, in his prime, also just lands 20% or less than that of their punches eventhough they normally land 35% plus.

I’m no super fan and i believed he avoided prime fights but it’s really diff even from a simple eyetest

Comment

Originally posted by jsmooth9876 View Post
                  no, it's any african american boxer or fighter of color. Remember they use to blow lara when he would land a jab and occasional straight left then run around for a minute and a half. It's just perceived a different way for some odd reason.
                  mexican style!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    No, it's any African American boxer or fighter of color. Remember they use to blow Lara when he would land a jab and occasional straight left then run around for a minute and a half. It's just perceived a different way for some odd reason.
                    Lara, another fighter with no inside game whatsoever.

Comment

The eurobums are really upset tonight lol Glolovkin got his ass beat. he was bloody and bruised after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X