Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your letting you hands dip at the end of throwing your punches. Snap those hands back or your going to get countered. Be cautious plenty of people have gotten hurt boxing in their back yards and in their basements. Make sure you keep it friendly and make sure there are no objects that you can trip over or fall back on.

Comment

Yeah we cleared the backyard before fighting and you are right about the covering thing, i was trying to use head movements and shoulder roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
        Yeah we cleared the backyard before fighting and you are right about the covering thing, i was trying to use head movements and shoulder roll.
        These days a lot of people are using the shoulder roll, but not many are doing it properly. Just watch Berto-Guerrero, when Berto tried to be Floyd for a night.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          looks like a couple friends throwing on some gloves in the back yard...do you train at a gym? you would beat larryxxx without question, so you got that going for you.
          Really he would beat Larry.
          No way man.
          What you smoking?
          Maybe cause we couldnt actually see the fight you might of thought he looked better than he did.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Really he would beat Larry.
            No way man.
            What you smoking?
            Maybe cause we couldnt actually see the fight you might of thought he looked better than he did.
            well it's better than the zero sparring footage we've seen of larry....just a few combos on that tampon he calls a heavy bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
              well it's better than the zero sparring footage we've seen of larry....just a few combos on that tampon he calls a heavy bag.
              Taha will destroy Lazza in a fight.

Make the fight happen! Taha v Larry.

Comment

Who's Larry

Comment

Who's Larry

Laryxxxxxx on the forum. He is a tough man, he done some vids of heavy bag, I think you can smash him up in a 4 round exhibition bro.

Comment

Well for that I'll have to fly all the way to US.

Comment

Well for that I'll have to fly all the way to US.
                      I’m sure enough forum posters would contribute to flights if the fight was confirmed and streamed onto YouTube

Comment

Working...
                      X