Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2018, 03:55 PM #1
Froch_uppercut Froch_uppercut is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 535
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
Froch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant future
Points: 6,299.33
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 7,314.41
Default Good factual recap of how Wilder's team didn't lift a finger.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


I also think there is more to this than meets the eye, some things to reflect on:

- Wilder seemingly wants the fight (and the money), despite the fact he didn't take it.

- Joshua wants the fight, and Hearn tried hard to make it.

- Was it really Wilder who was slow on the American's side? Could very well be that Finkel & Co. purposely misled Hearn and Wilder with delays and so on.

- Why? Is it a coincidence that Eddie now trying to threaten the US boxing hierarchy, with his big plans and money?

- Is Wilder caught in the crossfire here, being lied to by his own side as US boxing big wigs put roadblocks on Hearn trying to make moves over there?
Froch_uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-29-2018, 04:17 PM #2
juggernaut666 juggernaut666 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: NYC
Posts: 10,581
Quoted: 5357 Post(s)
Rep Power: 27
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 17,794.64
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 18,814.79
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666
Default

Wilder is very dumb BUT ...........


His own track record suggests he knows how to avoid fights and is aware of what his team does ( except financially )he and his team have truly mastered the art of avoidance .


I find it hard to believe a 32 year old man with a decade around the business is that stupid , sorry i dont buy it .

What i do buy is Finkel absolutely doesnt want the fight if ever bc he leeches off Wilder with a steady income and ks willing to roll the dice on him losing unless a substantial amount can be pocketed .

Dummy Wilder is certainly following this guy bc hes well ......dumb ! !
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 04:33 PM #3
Ray* Ray* is offline
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, England
Age: 40
Posts: 34,665
Quoted: 4095 Post(s)
Rep Power: 86
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 44,927.90
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 45,948.05
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Hearn and Finkel are not trustworthy people. They could have decided to hype this fight and make it next year for all we know. It would be bigger next year, it has already gather interest and hype, and now they can promote it for the next 6 months before the actual fight. This has to be the easiest but weirdest negotiation of all time at this level.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 04:43 PM #4
True That True That is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 2,422
Quoted: 782 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
True That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 9,925.20
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 10,950.45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
Wilder is very dumb BUT ...........


His own track record suggests he knows how to avoid fights and is aware of what his team does ( except financially )he and his team have truly mastered the art of avoidance .


I find it hard to believe a 32 year old man with a decade around the business is that stupid , sorry i dont buy it .

What i do buy is Finkel absolutely doesnt want the fight if ever bc he leeches off Wilder with a steady income and ks willing to roll the dice on him losing unless a substantial amount can be pocketed .

Dummy Wilder is certainly following this guy bc hes well ......dumb ! !
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


I saw this a little bit ago.

What do you think of what this guy said:

BOXING NEWS 24


Deontay Wilder holding the WBA and heavyweight division to ransom Posted on June 28, 2018 | *

By*Damian Poole:*Sad news for some boxing fans this week as WBO, IBF, WBA(super) and IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (21-0-20 KO’s) was order by the WBA to finalise a fight with the Russia, Alexander Povetkin (34-1-24 KO’s) within 24 hours as of Tuesday 26th June or be stripped of the belt.


It would seem not only is Eddie Hearn getting tired of Deontay Wilder’s stalling tactics but also the WBA, they released the following statement on the 26th

“Today the WBA requested an answer from Anthony Joshua’s team regarding his fight with the mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin,”*Hearn said to Reuters.*“It appears the Wilder team have not returned the contract for the fight and therefore we are requesting a date for the Joshua versus Povetkin fight with immediate effect.”

So, there you have it boy and girls. Even the WBA can see wilder does not want the fight as Shelly Finkel is unwilling to return the contract with any kind of urgency back to Eddie Hearn with Deontay’s Wilder’s signature on it. Alexander became Anthony’s mandatory challenger in early April, but due to the delays in negations with Wilder’s team and Eddie Hearn running out of extension requests which the WBA confirmed in their statement. “The WBA have allowed over a month extension to negotiations with Povetkin and also ongoing discussion with Deontay Wilder,”” But now the WBA have had enough of team Wilder not taking this fight seriously and decided to take matters into there own hands.

Time line of negotiation between Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder:


November 2017, Eddie Hearn travels to the USA to meet with Wilder’s team to discuss a possible fight. But discussions soon broke down after Wilder demanded a 50-50 split.

March 2018, Barry Hearn (Eddie Hearn’s father) travels to the USA to help with the stalled negotiations between the two camps.

March 28th, Deontay cancels press conference meeting in the UK with Eddie Hearn and also to commentate for Sky boxing on the Anthony VS Joseph fight.

April 1st, Anthony Joshua calls out Deontay Wilder to fight in the UK after beating Joseph Parker*“as Dillan Whyte said, Deontay let’s go baby, let’s go”


April 4th*Eddie Hearn opens up negotiations with Wilder’s team.


April 5th*WBA make’s Alexander Povetkin mandatory challenger for Anthony Joshua.

April 11th*Eddie Hearn sends team wilder a fixed opening offer of $12.5m but Wilder was not impressed with the “take it or leave it offer” and said they will respond appropriately in the next day or two with a counter offer.

April 16th*Anthony Joshua is interviewed by iFL TV and says he will fight Deontay Wilder for $50 million (in the UK as mentioned on April 1st)

TWO WEEKS LATER

April 26th*Wilder makes a counter offer worth $50 millions but with a 24-hour dead line.

April 27-28th*Shelley Finkel cancels all meetings with Eddie Hearn in New York to discuss the $50 offer.

May 21st*Anthony Joshua vs Alexander Povetkin pencilled in for a September, possible UK-Wembley fight if negotiation break down with Shelly and Wilder.

May 22nd*Anthony Joshua officially rejects Wilders $50 million offer, stating he wants to fight in the UK for the fans and home advantage. A new revised offer is sent to Deontay Wilder reported to be between $15-$20 million

FOUR WEEKS LATER

June 11th*Deontay Wilder accepts Anthony Joshua’s terms with rematch clause, now awaiting contract from Eddie Hearn.

June 15th*Eddie Hearn prepares a draft of contract for team Wilder

ONE WEEK LATER

June 25th*Shelly Finkel tells the media he is sending the contract back UNSIGNED but with two note that need clarification on Friday 29th

June 26th*WBA give Eddie Hearn 24 hours to make the fight with Povetkin or be striped of the belt.

So that is basically the main events between to two camps, as I was preparing this timeline I could not help but notice the amount of time Wilders team wasted responding to Eddie Hearn. It was almost like they purposely wanted to drag the negations out for whatever reasons. Most boxing fans believe Finkel did not believe Wilder was ready to step up against Anthony after only facing one real live opponent in 40 fights. I’m more inclined to believe this theory as Shelly Finkel said the same thing when Wladimir klitschko called out Wilder many years ago.


In total Wilder and Shelly wasted 7 weeks with there lack of urgency in replying or accepting any terms put before them, set by Hearn. If it was not for this blatant time-wasting approach, this fight would have been made a long time ago. Then the WBA would not have grown tired of team Wilders antics. So, I can totally see why the WBA forced the 24-hour dead line on Eddie Hearn after reading Shelly Finkel’s ridicules comments about taking a week to return the contract unsigned with some notes that needed clearing up. The hole point of having a mobile phone or email address is speed up communication between two parties is it not? Why would Shelly Finkel want to send the contract back in the post in the first place and not just pick up the phone and call Eddie or Barry? It can only mean one thing, but I will let you the readers make your own minds up what reason is, but we all know why!

More importantly why did it take Wilder four weeks to accept the revised terms in the first place? Did he need permission from Shelly Finkel or the LDBC (Lions Den Boxing Community)? Most boxing fans believe Wilder was dragging his feet to force Anthony into signing a fight with Alexander Povetkin. Then wilder can say on Twitter (of course) that Anthony ducked him.

Well I got some bad new for Deontay Wilder, in a recent interview with iFL TV, Eddie Hearn said the offer is still on the table, the same offer Wilder accepted all the terms too. So, when Hearn receives the unsigned contract back from Shelly and these two note points have been cleared up. There should be no excuse why Wilder can not sign the contract and have the fight made for early 2019.

Eddie Hearn has even taken the liberty to sweeten the deal for Wilder, by offering him a “stay busy” $5 million to fight any opponent of his choice in NY, weather that’s Dominic Breazeale or Bermane Stiverne 3.0, while he waits for Anthony to beat Povetkin in September. And then there is the increased offer of $15 million from the original $12.5 million to fight Anthony afterwards. That’s $20 million for two fights which is more than he has made in his hole 41 fight career.

But according to Wilder’s latest social media rant, he claims the $20 million dollars as “crack head money”. But what else are you supposed to offer a crackhead? This man is clearly delusional as Eddie Hearn puts it. If $20 million is crackhead money, what was the $900K Wilder received for fighting Gerald Washington? Chump change?

To be honest, I’m glad that Anthony Joshua is fighting Povetkin next. This will secure the WBA belt stays with Anthony albeit he defeats the Russian first. But If Wilder was Joshua’s next opponent, and as many boxing fans predict, Joshua would be victorious. Then I’m sure Wilder would have invoked his rematch clause. Thus, meaning Anthony is legally contracted to fight Wilder straight after and postpone facing his mandatory challenger (Povetkin). Anthony would then be stripped of his belt WBA belt by the sanctioning body.

To be honest, I’m not surprised this fight did not get made. As I stated in my previous article*“Lou Dibella confirms Joshua vs Wilder fight not happening”*Deontay had a fight already lined up with fellow American Dominic Breazeale who already lost to Joshua. This fight was made before Joshua fought Parker back in April with Dominic confirming such news on social media himself. So why did Wilder bother with all this”*I want Joshua”*hype in the first place? Maybe to increase his popularity off Joshua’s back to help sell tickets for the Dominic Breazeale fight which let’s face it, is a damp squid of a fight! I’m Just saying.
True That is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 04:45 PM #5
man down man down is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,475
Quoted: 2967 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 22,108.27
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 23,128.42
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

My thought are Wilder wants more, like he just came out and said 50%. IMO thats the end game here. Im a fan of Wilder mare than AJ but I think Wilder is trying to milk this deal. At this point I dont care if it ever happens. Sick of the drama.
man down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 05:12 PM #6
juggernaut666 juggernaut666 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: NYC
Posts: 10,581
Quoted: 5357 Post(s)
Rep Power: 27
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 17,794.64
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 18,814.79
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by True That View Post
I saw this a little bit ago.

What do you think of what this guy said:

BOXING NEWS 24


Deontay Wilder holding the WBA and heavyweight division to ransom Posted on June 28, 2018 | *

By*Damian Poole:*Sad news for some boxing fans this week as WBO, IBF, WBA(super) and IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (21-0-20 KO’s) was order by the WBA to finalise a fight with the Russia, Alexander Povetkin (34-1-24 KO’s) within 24 hours as of Tuesday 26th June or be stripped of the belt.


It would seem not only is Eddie Hearn getting tired of Deontay Wilder’s stalling tactics but also the WBA, they released the following statement on the 26th

“Today the WBA requested an answer from Anthony Joshua’s team regarding his fight with the mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin,”*Hearn said to Reuters.*“It appears the Wilder team have not returned the contract for the fight and therefore we are requesting a date for the Joshua versus Povetkin fight with immediate effect.”

So, there you have it boy and girls. Even the WBA can see wilder does not want the fight as Shelly Finkel is unwilling to return the contract with any kind of urgency back to Eddie Hearn with Deontay’s Wilder’s signature on it. Alexander became Anthony’s mandatory challenger in early April, but due to the delays in negations with Wilder’s team and Eddie Hearn running out of extension requests which the WBA confirmed in their statement. “The WBA have allowed over a month extension to negotiations with Povetkin and also ongoing discussion with Deontay Wilder,”” But now the WBA have had enough of team Wilder not taking this fight seriously and decided to take matters into there own hands.

Time line of negotiation between Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder:


November 2017, Eddie Hearn travels to the USA to meet with Wilder’s team to discuss a possible fight. But discussions soon broke down after Wilder demanded a 50-50 split.

March 2018, Barry Hearn (Eddie Hearn’s father) travels to the USA to help with the stalled negotiations between the two camps.

March 28th, Deontay cancels press conference meeting in the UK with Eddie Hearn and also to commentate for Sky boxing on the Anthony VS Joseph fight.

April 1st, Anthony Joshua calls out Deontay Wilder to fight in the UK after beating Joseph Parker*“as Dillan Whyte said, Deontay let’s go baby, let’s go”


April 4th*Eddie Hearn opens up negotiations with Wilder’s team.


April 5th*WBA make’s Alexander Povetkin mandatory challenger for Anthony Joshua.

April 11th*Eddie Hearn sends team wilder a fixed opening offer of $12.5m but Wilder was not impressed with the “take it or leave it offer” and said they will respond appropriately in the next day or two with a counter offer.

April 16th*Anthony Joshua is interviewed by iFL TV and says he will fight Deontay Wilder for $50 million (in the UK as mentioned on April 1st)

TWO WEEKS LATER

April 26th*Wilder makes a counter offer worth $50 millions but with a 24-hour dead line.

April 27-28th*Shelley Finkel cancels all meetings with Eddie Hearn in New York to discuss the $50 offer.

May 21st*Anthony Joshua vs Alexander Povetkin pencilled in for a September, possible UK-Wembley fight if negotiation break down with Shelly and Wilder.

May 22nd*Anthony Joshua officially rejects Wilders $50 million offer, stating he wants to fight in the UK for the fans and home advantage. A new revised offer is sent to Deontay Wilder reported to be between $15-$20 million

FOUR WEEKS LATER

June 11th*Deontay Wilder accepts Anthony Joshua’s terms with rematch clause, now awaiting contract from Eddie Hearn.

June 15th*Eddie Hearn prepares a draft of contract for team Wilder

ONE WEEK LATER

June 25th*Shelly Finkel tells the media he is sending the contract back UNSIGNED but with two note that need clarification on Friday 29th

June 26th*WBA give Eddie Hearn 24 hours to make the fight with Povetkin or be striped of the belt.

So that is basically the main events between to two camps, as I was preparing this timeline I could not help but notice the amount of time Wilders team wasted responding to Eddie Hearn. It was almost like they purposely wanted to drag the negations out for whatever reasons. Most boxing fans believe Finkel did not believe Wilder was ready to step up against Anthony after only facing one real live opponent in 40 fights. I’m more inclined to believe this theory as Shelly Finkel said the same thing when Wladimir klitschko called out Wilder many years ago.


In total Wilder and Shelly wasted 7 weeks with there lack of urgency in replying or accepting any terms put before them, set by Hearn. If it was not for this blatant time-wasting approach, this fight would have been made a long time ago. Then the WBA would not have grown tired of team Wilders antics. So, I can totally see why the WBA forced the 24-hour dead line on Eddie Hearn after reading Shelly Finkel’s ridicules comments about taking a week to return the contract unsigned with some notes that needed clearing up. The hole point of having a mobile phone or email address is speed up communication between two parties is it not? Why would Shelly Finkel want to send the contract back in the post in the first place and not just pick up the phone and call Eddie or Barry? It can only mean one thing, but I will let you the readers make your own minds up what reason is, but we all know why!

More importantly why did it take Wilder four weeks to accept the revised terms in the first place? Did he need permission from Shelly Finkel or the LDBC (Lions Den Boxing Community)? Most boxing fans believe Wilder was dragging his feet to force Anthony into signing a fight with Alexander Povetkin. Then wilder can say on Twitter (of course) that Anthony ducked him.

Well I got some bad new for Deontay Wilder, in a recent interview with iFL TV, Eddie Hearn said the offer is still on the table, the same offer Wilder accepted all the terms too. So, when Hearn receives the unsigned contract back from Shelly and these two note points have been cleared up. There should be no excuse why Wilder can not sign the contract and have the fight made for early 2019.

Eddie Hearn has even taken the liberty to sweeten the deal for Wilder, by offering him a “stay busy” $5 million to fight any opponent of his choice in NY, weather that’s Dominic Breazeale or Bermane Stiverne 3.0, while he waits for Anthony to beat Povetkin in September. And then there is the increased offer of $15 million from the original $12.5 million to fight Anthony afterwards. That’s $20 million for two fights which is more than he has made in his hole 41 fight career.

But according to Wilder’s latest social media rant, he claims the $20 million dollars as “crack head money”. But what else are you supposed to offer a crackhead? This man is clearly delusional as Eddie Hearn puts it. If $20 million is crackhead money, what was the $900K Wilder received for fighting Gerald Washington? Chump change?

To be honest, I’m glad that Anthony Joshua is fighting Povetkin next. This will secure the WBA belt stays with Anthony albeit he defeats the Russian first. But If Wilder was Joshua’s next opponent, and as many boxing fans predict, Joshua would be victorious. Then I’m sure Wilder would have invoked his rematch clause. Thus, meaning Anthony is legally contracted to fight Wilder straight after and postpone facing his mandatory challenger (Povetkin). Anthony would then be stripped of his belt WBA belt by the sanctioning body.

To be honest, I’m not surprised this fight did not get made. As I stated in my previous article*“Lou Dibella confirms Joshua vs Wilder fight not happening”*Deontay had a fight already lined up with fellow American Dominic Breazeale who already lost to Joshua. This fight was made before Joshua fought Parker back in April with Dominic confirming such news on social media himself. So why did Wilder bother with all this”*I want Joshua”*hype in the first place? Maybe to increase his popularity off Joshua’s back to help sell tickets for the Dominic Breazeale fight which let’s face it, is a damp squid of a fight! I’m Just saying.
I don't see any real holes in anything ,the article is well written and information so it will scare the majority on here bc its something i would post . lol

I spiced up ny own time line ......

1 . March 23, 2018 - Joshua fires the first warning to Wilder.

Anthony Joshua WARNS Deontay Wilder on undisputed clash: Get SERIOUS or we'll FREEZE YOU OUT! Beligerent Wilder demands 50 % while being a nuisance on social media . #FACTS

2 .March 28 - Joshua confirms intentions to open talks

Anthony Joshua recalls previous efforts to fight Deontay Wilder, fully intends to open talks again and give the idiot whos playing hard ball another chance . #FACTS .

3. March 30 - Sky Sports Head of Boxing Adam Smith says he doesn't expect a deal until 2019

EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Joshua v Deontay Wilder COULD BE A YEAR AWAY, says Sky Boxing Chief . Just about every smart boxing insider thinks the fight wont happen next due to a huge build up . #FACTS .

4. April 1 - Deontay Wilder's team give the*first indication they will accept a deal in the UK . This is Wilder admitting he will fight in the U.K #FACTS .

EXCLUSIVE: Message to Joshua from Wilder team - 'WE ACCEPT, send CONTRACTS immediately!' HA.. APRIL FOOLS !

5. April 2 - Initial talks and potential terms are revealed

Joshua v Wilder: Fans given REAL HOPE of UNDISPUTED clash as 60-40 TERMS and TALKS are revealed .The Wilder 40% demand is a sticking point ( that is 20/ plus Million ) #FACTS

6. April 3 - Wilder accepts a fight in the UK.

Deontay Wilder releases statement on Anthony Joshua fight the problem is he hasnt agreed to the purse split #FACTS

7. April 4 - Joshua promoter Eddie Hearn reveals contact with Al Haymon

Hearn OPENS TALKS for Joshua v Wilder, reveals why UNDISPUTED clash NEEDS TO HAPPEN NEXT #FACTS

8. April 5 - Joshua's mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin throws a spanner in the works

Povetkin demands threaten Joshua v Wilder undisputed fight so itis up to Wilder to move fast and stop playing games #FACTS

9 . April 8 - Shelly Finkel outlines his reservations about Joshua accepting the fight
Shelly Finkel: Only way Deontay Wilder fight doesn't happen will be down to Anthony Joshua ? Really hows that hes the A side and decides the major stipulations and this is the FIRST stalling tactic of team Wilder #FACTS

10 . April 9 - Joshua rejects fighting Povetkin

Joshua DISMISSES Povetkin, wants WBA mandatory DELAY as Wilder undisputed OFFER is prepared and team Joshua are going after Wilders title #FACTS

11. April 10 - AJ states he wants home advantage for the initial fight

'UK first, then USA - If I was Deontay Wilder, I'd grab this great deal!' - Anthony Joshua . This is a DIRECT PROVEN statement Joshua makes and hes clearly giving Wilder an opportunity to accept the fight that he CHOOSES in the U.K way before a 50 Million counter offer .#FACTS

12 . April 11 - Joshua's opening offer is revealed to be $12.5m

Joshua offers Wilder far more then he ever had and expects a counter offer which comes OVER 2 weeks later . This was also met with Finkel MAKING plans to meet Hearn for negotiations ( which was FAST Finkel cancelled )#FACTS

13 . April 26 - Wilder counters Joshua with huge $50m USA deal

Deontay Wilder counters Anthony Joshua by granting $50m MEGA-PURSE wish, sets DEADLINE of 24 hours,NO communications the next day after Finkel cancelled 2 negotiations meetings . lol #FACTS

14 . April 26 - Hearn asks for proof the money exists

SHOW ME THE MONEY! - Hearn admits interest in Wilder's $50m purse offer, Joshua wants proof . This is not provided . #FACTS

15 . May 14 - Povetkin representatives hold talks with Matchroom in London as talks stall

Hearn meets with Povetkin promoter Ryabinskiy, means one of two things for Joshua v Wilder it will or wont happen and its a team Wilder reluctance to let the A side dictate terms . #FACTS

16 .May 20 - A USA venue is effectively ruled out for the first contest Joshua v Wilder: Undisputed fight in jeopardy over US / UK venue

Joshua v Wilder: Undisputed fight in jeopardy over US / UK venue This is nonsensical as the Bside is trying to strong arm tactics and are holding up progress #FACTS

17 .May 21 - Team Povetkin await confirmation of September fight with Joshua

EXCLUSIVE: World of Boxing seek Joshua v Povetkin green light for SEPTEMBER FIGHT, unsure of Wilder intentions #FACTS

18 .May 22 - Joshua officially rejects $50m United States offer

Eddie Hearn explains Anthony Joshua decision NOT TO ACCEPT $50m to face Deontay Wilder in USA #FACTS

19 .May 29 - Wilder signals intentions to fight Joshua in the UK ( AGAIN )

Deontay Wilder says Anthony Joshua fight WILL HAPPEN, possibly SEPTEMBER in UK which should have been met without games being played in the first place . #FACTS

20 . June 2 - Joshua attempts to draw out Wilder with Povetkin threat

Anthony Joshua v Alexander Povetkin CLOSE as heavyweight king TURNS BACK ON undisputed Deontay Wilder clash #FACTS

21 .June 4 - Hearn states Povetkin fight is more likely than Wilder

Eddie Hearn says 'at the moment it's Joshua v Povetkin', holds out hope for Deontay Wilder agreement but Wilder insists on 40% #FACTS .

22. June 11 - Wilder accepts counter deal offered by Hearn and Joshua after more time is wasted .

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Deontay Wilder ACCEPTS Anthony Joshua terms with REMATCH CLAUSE for 2018 UK CLASH - says Shelly Finkel . He accepts terms but he still needs to SIGN the contract which may need time to get sorted out .#FACTS

23 .June 12 - Wilder co-manager and trainer Jay Deas reveals terms of new UK deal

EXCLUSIVE: Wilder trainer Deas confirms Joshua offer is 'WAY LESS' than their $50m, looks forward to UK clash. This is FAKE news bc Joshua will make over 30 Million in the U.K and have home field advantage . #FACTS

24 .June 13 - Finkel accuses Hearn of confusing fans regarding negotiations

EXCLUSIVE: Eddie Hearn CONTRADICTED himself on Joshua v Wilder NEGOTIATIONS - says Shelly Finkel ???????? Just go through the time line for that one

25 .June 14 - Hearn says Joshua v Wilder reigns have been handed over to father Barry . This is to actually ATTEMPT Finkel to get a contract signed .

EXCLUSIVE: Eddie Hearn responds to Shelly Finkel comments, updates on Joshua v Wilder talks #FACTS

26. June 17 - Wilder alludes to the possibility of Joshua backing out of a deal . ( Which could have already been signed ) Again go through the time line !

Joshua v Wilder: WBC Champ goads rival as undisputed agreement deadline looms and mysteriously as USUAL it is team Wilder in the media again . #FACTS

27. June 19 -*CONFIRMED:*Joshua*v*Wilder*CONTRACT SENT for heavyweight SUPER-FIGHT*...#FACTS

28. June 19 -*EXCLUSIVE: Anthony*Joshua*UNDISPUTED deal REMAINS ALIVE, in THE HANDS of Deontay*Wilder's team*...#FACTS

29 .June 20 -*EXCLUSIVE: Anthony*Joshua*v Deontay*Wilder*- Contract being CONSIDERED, deal hangs IN THE BALANCE*...#FACTS

30 .June 20 -*Joshua*v*Wilder*contract sent THREE DAYS LATE comes with 'SIGN NOW OR WE FIGHT POVETKIN' warning*...This is NOT a fact bc different time zones and it was proven false .#FACTS

31. June 21 -*Clock ticking on*Joshua*v*Wilder*agreement as Povetkin waits*...#FACTS

32 . June 21 -*Showtime boss expects*Joshua*v*Wilder*confirmation*...#FACTS

33. June 21 -*EXCLUSIVE: 'I'm hearing it's*Joshua*v*Wilder*in October' - says Dereck Chisora*...#FACTS

34. June 21 -*EXCLUSIVE: Team*Wilder*LEFT WAITING FOR CLARIFICATION in order to MOVE FORWARD with*Joshua*CONTRACT*...#FACTS

35. June 22 -*Joshua*v*Wilder: TWO CONTRACT CLARIFICATION POINTS from an UNDISPUTED agreement*is answered Finkel is reportedly satisfied as Hearn reported...


That sums that up ,it was detailed already but facts were missing !

He even ended his article the way i did ? hmmm lol

Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-29-2018 at 05:22 PM.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 05:16 PM #7
Boxing Goat Boxing Goat is offline
The GOAT
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 8,276
Quoted: 2402 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,083.33
Bank: 15,160.50
Total Points: 18,243.83
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


I also think there is more to this than meets the eye, some things to reflect on:

- Wilder seemingly wants the fight (and the money), despite the fact he didn't take it.

- Joshua wants the fight, and Hearn tried hard to make it.

- Was it really Wilder who was slow on the American's side? Could very well be that Finkel & Co. purposely misled Hearn and Wilder with delays and so on.

- Why? Is it a coincidence that Eddie now trying to threaten the US boxing hierarchy, with his big plans and money?

- Is Wilder caught in the crossfire here, being lied to by his own side as US boxing big wigs put roadblocks on Hearn trying to make moves over there?
Omfg! Why are Brit boxing fans like this for crying out loud!
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 05:22 PM #8
True That True That is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 2,422
Quoted: 782 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
True That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 9,925.20
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 10,950.45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
I don't see any real holes in anything ,the article is well written and information so it will scare the majority on here bc its something i would post . lol

I spiced up ny own time line ......

1 . March 23, 2018 - Joshua fires the first warning to Wilder.

Anthony Joshua WARNS Deontay Wilder on undisputed clash: Get SERIOUS or we'll FREEZE YOU OUT! Beligerent Wilder demands 50 % while being a nuisance on social media . #FACTS

2 .March 28 - Joshua confirms intentions to open talks

Anthony Joshua recalls previous efforts to fight Deontay Wilder, fully intends to open talks again and give the idiot whos playing hard ball another chance . #FACTS .

3. March 30 - Sky Sports Head of Boxing Adam Smith says he doesn't expect a deal until 2019

EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Joshua v Deontay Wilder COULD BE A YEAR AWAY, says Sky Boxing Chief . Just about every smart boxing insider thinks the fight wont happen next due to a huge build up . #FACTS .

4. April 1 - Deontay Wilder's team give the*first indication they will accept a deal in the UK . This is Wilder admitting he will fight in the U.K #FACTS .

EXCLUSIVE: Message to Joshua from Wilder team - 'WE ACCEPT, send CONTRACTS immediately!' HA.. APRIL FOOLS !

5. April 2 - Initial talks and potential terms are revealed

Joshua v Wilder: Fans given REAL HOPE of UNDISPUTED clash as 60-40 TERMS and TALKS are revealed .The Wilder 40% demand is a sticking point ( that is 20/ plus Million ) #FACTS

6. April 3 - Wilder accepts a fight in the UK.

Deontay Wilder releases statement on Anthony Joshua fight the problem is he hasnt agreed to the purse split #FACTS

7. April 4 - Joshua promoter Eddie Hearn reveals contact with Al Haymon

Hearn OPENS TALKS for Joshua v Wilder, reveals why UNDISPUTED clash NEEDS TO HAPPEN NEXT #FACTS

8. April 5 - Joshua's mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin throws a spanner in the works

Povetkin demands threaten Joshua v Wilder undisputed fight so itis up to Wilder to move fast and stop playing games #FACTS

9 . April 8 - Shelly Finkel outlines his reservations about Joshua accepting the fight
Shelly Finkel: Only way Deontay Wilder fight doesn't happen will be down to Anthony Joshua ? Really hows that hes the A side and decides the major stipulations and this is the FIRST stalling tactic of team Wilder #FACTS

10 . April 9 - Joshua rejects fighting Povetkin

Joshua DISMISSES Povetkin, wants WBA mandatory DELAY as Wilder undisputed OFFER is prepared and team Joshua are going after Wilders title #FACTS

11. April 10 - AJ states he wants home advantage for the initial fight

'UK first, then USA - If I was Deontay Wilder, I'd grab this great deal!' - Anthony Joshua . This is a DIRECT PROVEN statement Joshua makes and hes clearly giving Wilder an opportunity to accept the fight that he CHOOSES in the U.K way before a 50 Million counter offer .#FACTS

12 . April 11 - Joshua's opening offer is revealed to be $12.5m

Joshua offers Wilder far more then he ever had and expects a counter offer which comes OVER 2 weeks later . This was also met with Finkel MAKING plans to meet Hearn for negotiations ( which was FAST Finkel cancelled )#FACTS

13 . April 26 - Wilder counters Joshua with huge $50m USA deal

Deontay Wilder counters Anthony Joshua by granting $50m MEGA-PURSE wish, sets DEADLINE of 24 hours,NO communications the next day after Finkel cancelled 2 negotiations meetings . lol #FACTS

14 . April 26 - Hearn asks for proof the money exists

SHOW ME THE MONEY! - Hearn admits interest in Wilder's $50m purse offer, Joshua wants proof . This is not provided . #FACTS

15 . May 14 - Povetkin representatives hold talks with Matchroom in London as talks stall

Hearn meets with Povetkin promoter Ryabinskiy, means one of two things for Joshua v Wilder it will or wont happen and its a team Wilder reluctance to let the A side dictate terms . #FACTS

16 .May 20 - A USA venue is effectively ruled out for the first contest Joshua v Wilder: Undisputed fight in jeopardy over US / UK venue

Joshua v Wilder: Undisputed fight in jeopardy over US / UK venue This is nonsensical as the Bside is trying to strong arm tactics and are holding up progress #FACTS

17 .May 21 - Team Povetkin await confirmation of September fight with Joshua

EXCLUSIVE: World of Boxing seek Joshua v Povetkin green light for SEPTEMBER FIGHT, unsure of Wilder intentions #FACTS

18 .May 22 - Joshua officially rejects $50m United States offer

Eddie Hearn explains Anthony Joshua decision NOT TO ACCEPT $50m to face Deontay Wilder in USA #FACTS

19 .May 29 - Wilder signals intentions to fight Joshua in the UK ( AGAIN )

Deontay Wilder says Anthony Joshua fight WILL HAPPEN, possibly SEPTEMBER in UK which should have been met without games being played in the first place . #FACTS

20 . June 2 - Joshua attempts to draw out Wilder with Povetkin threat

Anthony Joshua v Alexander Povetkin CLOSE as heavyweight king TURNS BACK ON undisputed Deontay Wilder clash #FACTS

21 .June 4 - Hearn states Povetkin fight is more likely than Wilder

Eddie Hearn says 'at the moment it's Joshua v Povetkin', holds out hope for Deontay Wilder agreement but Wilder insists on 40% #FACTS .

22. June 11 - Wilder accepts counter deal offered by Hearn and Joshua after more time is wasted .

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Deontay Wilder ACCEPTS Anthony Joshua terms with REMATCH CLAUSE for 2018 UK CLASH - says Shelly Finkel . He accepts terms but he still needs to SIGN the contract which may need time to get sorted out .#FACTS

23 .June 12 - Wilder co-manager and trainer Jay Deas reveals terms of new UK deal

EXCLUSIVE: Wilder trainer Deas confirms Joshua offer is 'WAY LESS' than their $50m, looks forward to UK clash. This is FAKE news bc Joshua will make over 30 Million in the U.K and have home field advantage . #FACTS

24 .June 13 - Finkel accuses Hearn of confusing fans regarding negotiations

EXCLUSIVE: Eddie Hearn CONTRADICTED himself on Joshua v Wilder NEGOTIATIONS - says Shelly Finkel ???????? Just go through the time line for that one

25 .June 14 - Hearn says Joshua v Wilder reigns have been handed over to father Barry . This is to actually ATTEMPT Finkel to get a contract signed .

EXCLUSIVE: Eddie Hearn responds to Shelly Finkel comments, updates on Joshua v Wilder talks #FACTS

26. June 17 - Wilder alludes to the possibility of Joshua backing out of a deal . ( Which could have already been signed ) Again go through the time line !

Joshua v Wilder: WBC Champ goads rival as undisputed agreement deadline looms and mysteriously as USUAL it is team Wilder in the media again . #FACTS

27. June 19 -*CONFIRMED:*Joshua*v*Wilder*CONTRACT SENT for heavyweight SUPER-FIGHT*...#FACTS

28. June 19 -*EXCLUSIVE: Anthony*Joshua*UNDISPUTED deal REMAINS ALIVE, in THE HANDS of Deontay*Wilder's team*...#FACTS

29 .June 20 -*EXCLUSIVE: Anthony*Joshua*v Deontay*Wilder*- Contract being CONSIDERED, deal hangs IN THE BALANCE*...#FACTS

30 .June 20 -*Joshua*v*Wilder*contract sent THREE DAYS LATE comes with 'SIGN NOW OR WE FIGHT POVETKIN' warning*...This is NOT a fact bc different time zones and it was proven false .#FACTS

31. June 21 -*Clock ticking on*Joshua*v*Wilder*agreement as Povetkin waits*...#FACTS

32 . June 21 -*Showtime boss expects*Joshua*v*Wilder*confirmation*...#FACTS

33. June 21 -*EXCLUSIVE: 'I'm hearing it's*Joshua*v*Wilder*in October' - says Dereck Chisora*...#FACTS

34. June 21 -*EXCLUSIVE: Team*Wilder*LEFT WAITING FOR CLARIFICATION in order to MOVE FORWARD with*Joshua*CONTRACT*...#FACTS

35. June 22 -*Joshua*v*Wilder: TWO CONTRACT CLARIFICATION POINTS from an UNDISPUTED agreement*is answered Finkel is reportedly satisfied as Hearn reported...


That sums that up ,it was detailed already but facts were missing !

What is strange for me is that 4 week gap where nothing happened?

Just wondering why it took 4 weeks to respond.
True That is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 05:25 PM #9
juggernaut666 juggernaut666 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: NYC
Posts: 10,581
Quoted: 5357 Post(s)
Rep Power: 27
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 17,794.64
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 18,814.79
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by True That View Post
What is strange for me is that 4 week gap where nothing happened?

Just wondering why it took 4 weeks to respond.
Its called running out the "POVETKIN " clock ! lol

If anyone DOES read my post and still conclude Wilder isnt at fault ,is brain dead !
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-29-2018 at 05:27 PM.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 05:46 PM #10
Froch_uppercut Froch_uppercut is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 535
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
Froch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant futureFroch_uppercut has a brilliant future
Points: 6,299.33
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 7,314.41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Omfg! Why are Brit boxing fans like this for crying out loud!
Just trying to explain Wilder’s ducking.

Quite possibly a victim of Finkel trying to stop Hearn getting a foothold in the states. It’s a possibility, because they can’t answer why they dragged it out so long, and seems they’ve strung Wilder along too. Still, he says no even today - so probably he just doesn’t want to get knocked out.
Froch_uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
didn't, factual, finger., good, lift, recap, team, wilder's

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.