Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-13-2018, 11:02 PM #21
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16924 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,617.48
Total Points: 54,079.27
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Things are usually more grey than these fools here would have you believe but what other Ls has Golovkin and his team taken aside from the piss poor fight they out on May the 5th. Canelo derailed a bunch of **** with his failed tests. I don't hold Golovkin responsive for any thing other than the sub lar opponent he picked. I'll consced you pay way more attention to this **** than I do but I'm all for Golovkin skinning these mfers for all he can.
I think GGG is responsible for his choices regardless of Canelo's error that led to GGG having to make new choices.

Sh^t f#cks up my day all the time. Me f#cking up the day even more after that is my own fault & not the fault of w/e effed up my day in the first place. I don't see anything any differently with GGG here or with anyone else in w/e field or profession they happen to work in.

I'm not sure where this victim logic is coming from that a few of you guys subscribe to. I'm definitely not with it & I'm definitely not living my life blaming others for sh^t I ultimately made the call on regardless of what led me to needing to make a call on it & I hope most of the rest of you aren't either.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-13-2018, 11:05 PM #22
Y’all didn’t ‘member

Quoted: 2102 Post(s)
Boy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 31,232.35
salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli 
Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- 
smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- 
keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley Thnx 4 the green ;) Cheers! - Boxing Goat Hold this beer, for being one of the funniest users on here - Slicc GGG living in their heads rent-free! - mathed 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
I think GGG is responsible for his choices regardless of Canelo's error that led to GGG having to make new choices.

Sh^t f#cks up my day all the time. Me f#cking up the day even more after that is my own fault & not the fault of w/e effed up my day in the first place. I don't see anything any differently with GGG here or with anyone else in w/e field or profession they happen to work in.

I'm not sure where this victim logic is coming from that a few of you guys subscribe to. I'm definitely not with it & I'm definitely not living my life blaming others for sh^t I ultimately made the call on regardless of what led me to needing to make a call on it & I hope most of the rest of you aren't either.
Yea, because it was Gs fault canelo popped dirty.

Everything that has happened since is not because of a ped cheat but because of Golovkin.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Boy Jones Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:10 PM #23
Pygmachia Ano Pankration

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
S7V7N has a reputation beyond reputeS7V7N has a reputation beyond reputeS7V7N has a reputation beyond reputeS7V7N has a reputation beyond reputeS7V7N has a reputation beyond reputeS7V7N has a reputation beyond reputeS7V7N has a reputation beyond reputeS7V7N has a reputation beyond reputeS7V7N has a reputation beyond reputeS7V7N has a reputation beyond reputeS7V7N has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,305.68
Total Points: 19,412.68
You deserve it!! - Outworn Great timeline! - Real boxer Keep On Schooling! - Fastfish Thanx For The Show! - Fastfish Great poster, Uses facts instead of insults. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCell8 View Post
Maybe he wins, maybe he loses, could care less. I'm just pointing out Golovkin's brilliance in negotiating.

This could set a precedent for fighters going forward.
Definitely set a precedent for future negotiations with GBP.
Hearn was already using GGG numbers, they've since gone up.

Last edited by S7V7N; 06-14-2018 at 12:41 AM.
S7V7N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:42 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5070 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,102.27
Total Points: 35,996.63
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

He sure did.The haters who called him triplebeg now look as stupid as they are. If GGG was a beggar he would have just taken the 35% like a good B side. He stood up for his worth andt demanded more and he got more. 7.5% more of the profits and that's a lot of money for this particular fight.Negotiating and demanding a bigger piece of the pie is not begging.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:47 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 644 Post(s)
DocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 7,538.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real boxer View Post
Jabs only count when floyd throws them.
Or missed punches thrown at Floyd count as points for Floyd or any close round goes to Floyd because he's the champ and the house fighter....
DocGreenThumb. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:48 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4347 Post(s)
OnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,537.96
Nate &amp;quot;Galaxxy Warrior&amp;quot; Campbell - DWiens421 One Punch Productions Stand Up! - LoadedWraps here's one for nate campbell doe - Omowale Tribe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
He sure did.The haters who called him triplebeg now look as stupid as they are. If GGG was a beggar he would have just taken the 35% like a good B side. He stood up for his worth andt demanded more and he got more. 7.5% more of the profits and that's a lot of money for this particular fight.Negotiating and demanding a bigger piece of the pie is not begging.

The thing that surprised me the most was that they had Saunders already locked in as a backup if they didnt get the Canelo fight.
OnePunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:51 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2236 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 16,591.61
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles 

I give it to GGG he held firm on his price and his principles.
Good on him knowing exactly gow much hes worth in this fight.
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:54 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 644 Post(s)
DocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond reputeDocGreenThumb. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 7,538.03

Where are all the Connello groupies now..... Gone silent... Been calling all you out on your bull shyt your fan girl groupie ways and all of you telling me I didn't know what the fuc I was talking about. Now you know whats up and who's a fucin boss. Bytches. Fucin haters. The ass whopping is coming on Sept 15th no peds or fixed judges to save Connello this time.
DocGreenThumb. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:54 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1311 Post(s)
Sun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,879.47
KSAB - (Knows Chit About Boxing) - LoadedWraps Cheers, you're always a good poster with interesting points of view. - j0zef Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Dude, it was a domino effect from Canelos dirty pop. Bad decisions were made by Golovkin and his team I agree but damn Canelo was holding all the cards, this mfer and his tainted beef brought all this on. It's easy to play Monday morning quarter back after the fact but had Canelo pissed clean nobody would have been scrambling trying to find an opponent for may 5th, nobody would have been stripped of a belt. This is an easy problem to find d the root cause of.
Sun_Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 12:12 AM #30
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16924 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,617.48
Total Points: 54,079.27
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Dude, it was a domino effect from Canelos dirty pop. Bad decisions were made by Golovkin and his team I agree but damn Canelo was holding all the cards, this mfer and his tainted beef brought all this on. It's easy to play Monday morning quarter back after the fact but had Canelo pissed clean nobody would have been scrambling trying to find an opponent for may 5th, nobody would have been stripped of a belt. This is an easy problem to find d the root cause of.
Like I said if you wanna butterfly effect this you can not be responsible for any decision you make ultimately if you work hard enough finding the excuse on how you shouldn't of had to make a call & just be a pawn in your existence. That doesn't change the fact sh^t happens & you still gotta make decisions regardless & they gotta be more right than wrong if you are gonna be successful in life or at your job or w/e.

Canelo effed up. GGG effed up too doe. Thats all I'm saying & that seems to be what you are saying to, but you also wanna excuse GGG for some reason. I call bs on that. It don't matter if Canelo got the ball rolling. The ball is rolling all the time in life & you gotta be prepared for that sh^t like it or not.

Honestly I don't even see this as THAT big a deal it is what it is GGG effed up, we all eff up, but I'm damn near triggered lol by you cats acting like GGG was some sorta victim here. He's not. He just had extra responsibilty thrown upon him & sh^t the bed instead of handling it well cuz he got all up in his feelings. He was very feel about this bs its pretty obvious to me or thats my best theory on why such a chill guy normally would act like he did.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
didn't, golovkin, here?, huge, play, power, pretend, pull

User Tag List