Ponce De Leon vs Broner: The Robbery in Cali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    no one is talking about him headlining a PPV you sad little fanboy
    ummmmmmm there are talks of him fighting on floyds ppv u ****in idiot,,its funny tho cause wen he does reach that status to be headline his own ppv ur the type of idiots that buy it and make the numbers skyrocket lmao,he thanks u for ur support!!

keep crying robbery kiddos that official W stays intact for life! lmao

Comment

This was Broner's second gift decision. I forget who the opponent was for his first "robbery" but I recall someone posting a video of it.

Comment

Realistically Broner is 24-2

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
          I'm not a Broner fan at all, but it was not as lop-sided as everyone made it out to be...

I had it 5-4-1 For Ponce De Leon. I'm sure someone can make a case for Broner as well. You have to admit Broner picked it up in those later rounds.
          as long as you had de leon winning, lol, im a margarito fan and he pikked up on the fight after the sixth round(Vs Williams in that fight) but even i knew he lost that fight unless he k.os williams, lol, toni got close but he got set late, lol, toni made it really close and knew it would be a robbery if he won that fight, luckily he did not, williams did what he had to in the first 8 rounds(won 6 of 8) to win this fight
          Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 03-04-2013, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
            This was Broner's second gift decision. I forget who the opponent was for his first "robbery" but I recall someone posting a video of it.
            SOMETHING???????????? quintero

Comment

If ponce had 10% more speed, Broner would have been put on his ass

Comment

4 rounds to PDL.

You can see it close, if you give the debatable rounds to Broner from generosity. There's no way you can give it to Broner. Close is as far as it gets, unless of course, you're one of those posters that have Pacquiao knocked out all over your profile, and think you're rich and hip for having pics of Money Team.

I can't see how anyone can give it to Broner without an agenda. I wonder if these are the same people that scored Pac-Bradley for Bradley. Either way, these posters' views are pretty irrelevant to the majority of the boxing world

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  4 rounds to PDL.

You can see it close, if you give the debatable rounds to Broner from generosity. There's no way you can give it to Broner. Close is as far as it gets, unless of course, you're one of those posters that have Pacquiao knocked out all over your profile, and think you're rich and hip for having pics of Money Team.

I can't see how anyone can give it to Broner without an agenda. I wonder if these are the same people that scored Pac-Bradley for Bradley. Either way, these posters' views are pretty irrelevant to the majority of the boxing world
                  you just described 95% of Broner's fans

Comment

Seriously guys? Are we really going to do this Floyd-Castillo or Pac-Marquez I/II ****?

I don't ever see anyone making threads about Ali-Norton III or Mancini-Bramble, and that's because these threads having nothing to do with robberies or "exposing the truth."

You guys don't like the fighter as a person, so you try to dilute his success in the ring by bringing up anything you can to make him look bad. A fight no one even watched when it happened, a misdemeanor Broner got charged with three years ago, anything because you don't like him and are upset he's having massive success in the ring.

Same way people are with Floyd. Same way people were with Pacquiao a few years back.

I've been seeing these threads almost daily since Broner blew up. Can you please spare us this bull****? I really, really would rather not see threads on NSB five years from now with titles like "Broner vs PDL: Discuss the Robbery!!" because Broner is still being successful and people will desperately cling to anything to tarnish his image.

Spare us. Just say "I don't care how good he is, I don't like him and don't want to watch him."

That's all you need to say.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Seriously guys? Are we really going to do this Floyd-Castillo or Pac-Marquez I/II ****?

I don't ever see anyone making threads about Ali-Norton III or Mancini-Bramble, and that's because these threads having nothing to do with robberies or "exposing the truth."

You guys don't like the fighter as a person, so you try to dilute his success in the ring by bringing up anything you can to make him look bad. A fight no one even watched when it happened, a misdemeanor Broner got charged with three years ago, anything because you don't like him and are upset he's having massive success in the ring.

Same way people are with Floyd. Same way people were with Pacquiao a few years back.

I've been seeing these threads almost daily since Broner blew up. Can you please spare us this bull****? I really, really would rather not see threads on NSB five years from now with titles like "Broner vs PDL: Discuss the Robbery!!" because Broner is still being successful and people will desperately cling to anything to tarnish his image.

Spare us. Just say "I don't care how good he is, I don't like him and don't want to watch him."

That's all you need to say.
                      Well before you think you can ride off on your high horse, you're wrong. Not all people bring up these fights out of hate. I'll watch Broner and Mayweather fight. He's being hyped up to be the heir to Mayweather, and so highlighting fights like these just go to show that he is in fact beatable, the hype is unwarranted, and most of all he isn't genuinely undefeated in the eyes of most boxing fans.

Does it matter? Yes. Today's boxing is all about this hype and "mah 0" which I find disgusting. It's really sad, as fans of Broner etc are consistent with their logic of "official scorecards are all that matter" and so robberies like this generate a set of deluded posters we have to deal with, day in day out.

Why not Ali-Norton? Because those fighters are not relevant to todays boxing scene. Most posters happily claim Cloud lost his last fight, yet when it comes to popular fighters, their agendas kick in big time. It's rather pathetic.

Ironically you claim people should ignore these fighters instead of complaining, yet here you are doing the same thing about posters.

Comment

Working...
                      X