INCREDIBLE Movie Theatre Experience

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INCREDIBLE Movie Theatre Experience

Like going to a fight live.

They should do this for EVERY big fight. Its just awsome.

The place was packed, sold out a few hours in advance. Tons of die hard Mayweather and Mosley fans in the place.

Everyone seemed to kno and love boxing. They Mayweather fans were rediculously annoying and obnoxious, but it was a great atmosphere.

The place ERUPTED when Mosley hurt Mayweather it was nuts.

Overall a tremendous experience, if u ever get the chance to see a fight in the theatres, even if u have to drive a ways, its a great great time. definetly one of the best NON-live fight experiences ive had.

yea sounded like it was bangin...

Comment

i was gonna go see it in theaters... maybe next time ill go, was wondering how it was first...

Comment

man my theatre had about 12 ppl there lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
          man my theatre had about 12 ppl there lol.
          where u live?

Im reading online and most people were saying it was packed.

i guess if its empty it might be lame. its still awsome to see the fight on like a 40 foot HD screen with surround sound.

The punches boom off the walls its awesome

Comment

My theater was about 25% full, but I don't live in a boxing town. Mostly just whites here. Anyways, I will always got to a theater. It was great.

Comment

Yea, its a great experience. My theater was semi packed, but there wasn't anyone in my row....lol, yea its like being at the fight live though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
                Like going to a fight live.

They should do this for EVERY big fight. Its just awsome.

The place was packed, sold out a few hours in advance. Tons of die hard Mayweather and Mosley fans in the place.

Everyone seemed to kno and love boxing. They Mayweather fans were rediculously annoying and obnoxious, but it was a great atmosphere.

The place ERUPTED when Mosley hurt Mayweather it was nuts.

Overall a tremendous experience, if u ever get the chance to see a fight in the theatres, even if u have to drive a ways, its a great great time. definetly one of the best NON-live fight experiences ive had.
                yeah i just came back from the theater and it was all of those things excpet i had 2 middle age women doing fight by fight commentary right next to me and they didnt know what the **** they were talkin about.

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
                  where u live?

Im reading online and most people were saying it was packed.

i guess if its empty it might be lame. its still awsome to see the fight on like a 40 foot HD screen with surround sound.

The punches boom off the walls its awesome
                  I live in the Atlanta area. I figured it would be packed, because last time i went to the marquez one it was sold out.

Comment

i was at atheatre too

it awesome, the look on all the mayweather haters faces was priceless

Comment

Working...
                    X