Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez would easily dispose of Nate Campbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not sure it'd be "easy" for dinamita, nate can change his style like he did against el torito and maybe not be the nate cambell that marquez trained for. nate is a skilled boxer, and he's naturally bigger and longer than jmm, i don't see marquez schooling him, it'd be a good competitive fight

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      I think some of you are underestimating Campbell. You have to give the champ some respect.
      I think both Pac and JMM's impressive KO debuts sent a clear message to the lightweight division how special the crop of this era of featherweights that these two came from as well as them being now touted as the top P4P. I not imagining a cakewalk for JMM, but Nate has his work cut out for him.

Comment

Yes, JMM beats NC

No its not because he beat Peden or Casamayor

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
          Another Triangle Theory?

You're hate for Nate is just too much.. I'd rather pretend not being a Diaz or JMM fan so it wont be bias. L0l
          nobody cares if you like diaz or marquez, idiot post, like we know you

Comment

I agree.

JMM would give nate campbell the business.

Comment

Originally posted by 3zilla View Post
              even though i may favour JMM in the fight its a pick'em type fight and it would be a much tougher fight then casa was for JMM.

Nate is a physically and mentally strong dude and has an excellent chance of beating JMM.

JMM looked to me against casa that he lost speed and age may be catching up to him on the other hand nate looked amazing in his last fight against diaz and may be hitting his peak . . .

I have a lot of respect for both fighters and wouldn't be disappointed with who ever won if they were to fight eachother, but to say JMM would easily dispose of nate is total bull****.
              Nate is hitting peak as a old as goon, (im drunk right now)i can see that, man, youre boxing knowledge is amazing, Erik Morales and Fernando Vargas couldnt do that, Nate is gonna be a legend, are you a crackheadNYAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                Nate is hitting peak as a old as goon, (im drunk right now)i can see that, man, youre boxing knowledge is amazing, Erik Morales and Fernando Vargas couldnt do that, Nate is gonna be a legend, are you a crackheadNYAHAHAHA
                i'm not the only one who's speculated that nates may be peaking and that his last fight has probably the best fight of his career and that hes never looked so good . . . so yes i say it again he may be peaking and i dont think its so far fetched to say that.

. . . nates 36 not 37 which is old for a lightweight but he started his career late in life, had his first pro fight in 2000 so theoretically doesn't have a lot of wear and tear and it is possible that he's peaking right now.

it would be a tough fight for JMM or anyone else in lightweight
                Last edited by -Boxzilla-; 09-17-2008, 01:48 AM.

Comment

I'd love to see this fight if it were to happen after Nate gets one more fight in for himself. I'm really pissed at Guzman for not showin us what Nate has.

I think the same factors do apply as in the last fight with Casa. Juans opponent will again, have the size and strength advantage. Would be interesting to see how Juan would work in the ring with another bigger guy.

I don't know if there would be a knock out, but I think Marquez can take this in 12.

Comment

I doubt it would be easy... Marquez will not outclass legit fighters at 135 in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
                      I doubt it would be easy... Marquez will not outclass legit fighters at 135 in my opinion.
                      Well his best years have passed him. lol You kids are actin like he's still got his hand speed and power.

Because he's not what he use to be, THATS WHAT MAKES HIS WIN OVER CASA THAT MUCH MORE AMAZING.

I mean he's older and takin more risk's then Paq. lol Every older fighter in those lower weightclasses are takin more risks then Manny. From Nate to Joel to Juan. All of em are steppin up.

Comment

Working...
                      X